getting to know you

I got out of the bath he ran for me. I was quite nervous still. I mean I just met him.

Well, that's what you're here for.

I darkly chuckle to myself "I see my evil twin is back."

I feel her smile.

you hate yourself don't you deary you know what will end all these emotions just one little bla-

"no!" I cut her off.

"In your dreams and my nightmares."

So fucking full of yourself.

I glare at her.

"damn straight." I walked out the bedroom and peeked my head up to see daddy setting the table putting books into a chair. I raised my eyebrow and asked, "Wha tha for?" He chuckled at my expression picking me up sitting me into the chair. "For you baby girl." He chuckled sweetly. My face was read and embarrassment I started stammered."i-i-is a big girl!"

"Sure thing little one." He said so close to my ear with his warm breath, not too hot or minty, tickled my ear I tried my hardest not to blush but to my luck, I failed of course. He came back with chili fries.

Oh, you fatass you expecting some fancy ass dish to match his fancy-ass house. Oh, wait the academy gave him this wow he made high ranking think of all the other girls he fucked go ahead cry show him how weak you are.

I was painting my nails in my head only showing tiny here I didn't give a shit "are you doing honey? I want nothing but the best, of course, some chicks had to step ladders to get him to me."

Hah to you what makes you think you're so special if you were so fucking special why did you're father-.

"He was blinded by me shining."

Like how your mom's ex-chose you to be his vic-

"let me stop you right there if I die you die got me bitch."

I look up to my daddy who was stuffing his face. I smile I can't help it I'm very glad to see he isn't nearly as nervous as I was god I was being silly. "Sir, why did I had to write an essay before I came into the academy?" I started eating. He cleared his throat. "Well the managers read them and I read yours and" he chuckled "aria darling did we do a proper greeting actually? names Cole Reynolds." He winked at me

" He winked at me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sexy beast ~pk)

I couldn't believe my fucking ears

" Oh, I must be high as hell or am I dreaming because now that I get a god look at you...you're the guy ash was tripping over." I giggled myself. "Who's ash? Oh, Ashley, you're a best friend and I can assure you darling I'm very real." I couldn't stop snickering that was my mistake. He grabbed my arm not caring if the table nearly fucking over and bit me on the neck. "WHAT THE FUCK BREAD AND CRACKERS!!!!!" I practically had a seizer no man would dare do that without getting hit.

so I did my only defense and bit his ear but he was only laughing at my response to his bite.
"Aren't those the same thing ." with that he carried me to the sofa and tickling me brutally.

"What's my name, Darling." He said as he continued lowering his head into the crook of my neck rubbing his lips against getting ready to do his worst.

"SPIDERMAN!" I dumbly yelled out "NO I MEAN DAMN IT STOP EATING MY PRECIOUS SKIN"

"it's not eating its sucking." "IMA FART IF U DON'T STOP."

"it's nature babe."

"DADDY OK DADDY NO MORE" he stopped and for 30 minutes we were talking until I fell asleep on the sofa.

A/N sorry for the short chapter y'all just might get a double update....maybe.... Sorry for the format

the whimpers of a lost kittenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें