Breaking Free

Characters:
Camille-Mangle (Main Character)
Shawn-Foxy (Main Character)
Ally-Baby (Friend of Camille)
Lauren-Toy Chica (Friend of Camille)
Hailee-Alyssa (Antoganist)
Cory-Melody (Camille's oldest sister)

.......

Mangle and Foxy were backstage, Reciting lines, Practicing with Chica.

"4 minutes and it's showtime!"The stage director said.

"OMG!I am SO excited!"Mangle squealed.

"Me too!Whenever I'm with you, Everything is exciting."Foxy smiled.(OMG!Staph!😁)

"Awww...You guys are too sweet!"Chica giggled.

Mangle nuzzled her head on Foxy chest while Chica was dying because of overloaded cuteness.

4 minutes was over, They lifted up the curtains.They took a deep breath and started the musical.

Musical

•Shawn & Camille•

Mangle looks at a paper of her dad and mom who passed away and only lives with her older sister.

"Camille!!!!"Her older sister, Cory, yells.

Camille sighed and yelled back.
"Yes?!"

"Come down and do your chores I'm going out on a date!"Cory yells and Camille hears the door shut.

Camille sighed and hopped out if bed and wore her bunny slippers.

"Ooh!!!!Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
Got bossed everyday,"Camille sang."With that older sister...I hate that phrase, when she yells 'Camille get down here!'
It makes me feel sick cause all I wanna feel is love!
(Get chip crumbs off the sofa)
All I wanna do is go out on a date!Be with that guy who loves me back.Be with the guy who accepts me.My one and only...(Pulls broom closer to her lips)...Love..."Camille sangs as she continues sweeping the floor.

(Shawn's place)

"Mom, I'm going out!"Shawn yells and gets out the house and rides on his skateboard.

"Skating and playing ball, That's just my job!Chilling, Hanging, just like that!"Shawn sangs and he sees a couple.
"Except I fee lonely, I just need someone to love,
And all I wanna do is take a girl out on a date, Be with the girl who loves me back, Be with the girl who accepts me.My one and only...(Picks skateboard up and walks to the skating arena)...Love..."Shawn sang.

"I just wanna meet my one and only love!I wanna sing, wanna dance, and I just wanna stay with her/him forever!"They both sang.

"Oh, I just wanna feel-"Camille sang.

"A powerful, wonderful thing-"Shawn sang.

"I just wanna feel love..."They both sang and continued what they're doing.

🖤🖤🖤

Skip to scene 2

"Loser!"Hailee laughed at Camille.
"Go find a seat!We don't want you here!"Kristy laughed.

Camille picked up her plate and moved away.

Lauren and Ally were sitting there and they were Camille's bestfriends.

"Hey!You can't remove her from our table!"Ally says.

"Says who?I'm the leader!I decide!"Hailee snobbed.