12 | Can I?

JULY 17, 2018
7:28 PM

The night came again causing the Jung Hoseok to feel agitate, and restless as he kept pacing back and forth, glancing at his phone from time to time. The time came, Hoseok immediately jumped on the couch, grabbing his phone.

Hoseok:
How is my babygirl?
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
How have you been, Hoseokie?

Hoseok flushed, feeling shy as the warmness on his cheeks spreads even more. Everyone could witness him blushing just by how his ears went red.

Hoseok:
Hoseokie? I liked baby boy though
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
Kinky.

Hoseokie:
I miss you.
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
I missed you too.

Babygirl 💕😍
Can't I just be with you?

Hoseok frowned at the sudden change of behavior again. What is wrong with her this time? Could something be happening to her right now? Worry sent down to his spine.

Babygirl 💕😍
To love you, cherish you and be there for you?

Babygirl 💕😍
Can I?

He froze, unable to process everything she said. And then he wondered, does he deserve this kind of happiness? After months of darkness, and loneliness, a sudden light came out knowhere that gave him mixed emotions that he couldn't deter. Does he deserve this?

"Why do I feel like I've become hopeless?" Hoseok felt sudden tiredness in his body, blinking his eyes before his attention went back to his phone.

He gasped with his eyes landing above to see the time 7:31 pm, and he knew he won't be able to send her a message anymore, scratch that, he knows that she wouldn't be able to see his message anymore. But despite knowing, he still message her in hope that she will still reply.

Hoseok:
Then, will you allow me as well?
sent 7:31 pm

a/n:
How are you all handling?