Thirty-one/ Prank

Brandon
Brandon POV
Y/h/t (your home town)

  My girl best friend is on her way here all the from y/h/t. I've missed her so much. And ever since me and Char broke up she has been my support other then the boys.
(We know our fave couple didn't break up)

  I sit on the couch. Her last text came in 15 minutes ago. She said shes in L.A. Zion walks in the living room, a bowl of chocolate frosted flakes at hand.

  "What you doing bro?" He asks. I looked up from my phone after I turn it off and toss it to the side.

  "I'm just waiting on Y/n to get here. She's visiting from y/h/t." I finish. He sits next to me. "Well aint that nice." He playfully says. The door bell rings and i jump to my feet and answer it. I swing the door open. But I just find some pizza guy.

  "Hey did you guys orders some pizza?" He asks. I shake my head.

  "No?" He says. "But I did." The voice changes and he pulls off his hat to reveal it's Y/n. I squeal like a girl and hug her tightly. "Uhm, Brandon I would like to eat this pizza before I die." I let go and open the door wider for her to come in.

  "I'm so glad your finally here!" I say excitement all in my voice. She sits the pizza down and jumps on me tying her legs and arms around me. I hug her tightly again.

  "Ok now, talk to me while we eat this delicious pizza." She says sitting down in the couch.

  "Well I'm not here." Said Zion with an empty bowl.

  "Hey Z." She says hugging him. Before sitting down again she takes a piece of pizza and bites into it watching me as I began to tell her my sob story.

(Two hours later)

  "Then she storms out, leaving me sitting here. Not knowing what the hell to do. I really loved that girl Y/n." I finish. Her eyes stayed glued on my face. But I felt like I saw something in them when I said I loved Char. I dismissed it.

  "I really think you should give her some time. Then just one day plan a date for the two of you and text her the place and time." I thought to myself for a moment. I really like that idea.

  "Can you help me plan it?" I asked. She nodded quickly and happily. I smiled. I reached over and hugged her. Her hands laid on my back. As we hugged for a moment I could hear her sigh. "You ok Y/n?" I asked.

  "Y-yeah. Why?" She asked.

  "I just thought I heard you sigh." I replied.

  "No I'm good." She said, adding the cutest smile at the end. As the night went on, we got more comfortable and relaxed. She had her head on my shoulder as we watched a bit of 'Girl meets world'. Its her favorite show, and i'm pretty found of it to. I love Rylie and her craziness. And Maya her mean and stubborn ways.

  It was when they went to Texas. And Maya and Lucas were about to kiss. Maya looked up at Lucas and Lucas looked down on Maya. I looked down on Y/n and my heart kind of pinged. I never felt that way when I was with Y/n. She looked up at me smiled a toothy smile, that had airplanes doing tricks in my stomach. I leaned in, she looked at me confusedly. But her lips pushed up against mine. A spark shocked my lips. Its like I was electric and her lips where the spark I have always needed. I have never felt this way with Charlotte. It was just a flutter of butterflies. But this was like the butterflies turned into a storm and was ready to come out.

  She straddled my waist and her hands continued to pulled at my strand. My hands wandered all over her body. A light moan slipped past her lips and down my throat. I slipped my tongue into her mouth as she fought it with her own. We sat in the dark of the heated make out session.

  Until Austin, Zion, Nick, and Edwin came in the house.

  "Brandon we have a surprise for yo-" they stopped as they saw us. My face reddened and so did Y/n. A small voice came from behind all the boys, a familiar voice. They where pushed a side by the person. To find it was Charlotte. Her little face scrunched up into a red ball as she ran back out the door. I ran after her, wiping all saliva off of my mouth.

  "Charlotte, I'm sorry. I really am. But you left me, you don't have to right to leave and then try and come back, like it was ok for you to hurt me in the first place." I argued.

  "It was a prank, me and the boys planned it to see how you would react to me leaving. But im gone for only three days and you already have your tongue down someone else's throat." She nags.

  "Im sorry, that his wasn't a joke do me and I thought this was serious and I found out I love someone else. That wouldn't play a prank on me like that. Knowing I'm sensitive to having to let go of someone I cared for. That was a nice one Char but, it was really cruel. I loved you and you just left me. If you seen the way I was acting when you told me why didn't you stop it and tell me? Why? I don't care anymore." I said walking away from her and back to the house. "That's not funny." I said to my self. As I shut the door leaving her out side.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
  Hey guys I know I've been dead awhile, just working on other things. But I'm back and i have a new book being published in a few, it's called "Abusive- Edwin Honoret & Zion Kuwonu" it a really good book and out of my league of something I would write, that's why I hope you guys like it. It very bad, caus I don't usually write stuff like that sooo. Please forgive me. Also, please forgive me this is a price of shiii. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short ass chapter, and if so dont forget to Vote, Comment, and Share if you want. Love you, bye.