Cheater/ Brandon

Brandon
Y/N POV

     I walked pass so many couples. And I couldn't wait to get to Brandon. I was only a few blocks away from where I was suppose to meet him. So I decided to take a short cut. I cut through the park and walked down the street to a coffee shop. I walked past this really pretty girl who I waved and said good morning too. When I arrived at the coffee shop Brandon wasn't there so I just waited for him. I ordered a small hot chocolate to wait. Even though it's the middle of the summer I still like to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate.

     I sat there for a good five minutes. I was getting bored so I decided to check my Instagram feed. I scrolled down to a picture of Brandon. And he was, wait let me wipe my eyes, is he kissing some girl. The pain that went through my heart at that second was unreal. It was like my heart just turned to ashes and was blew away by the summer breeze. I stood up, left the money on the table and walked out. The surprising thing is the girl he was kissing was the same girl I waved to a few minutes ago.

     I walked a few blocks to a friend's house. I was walking pass a few house on my way up to hers. And sitting out on one of the porches was the same girl. I wiped away any left over tears and was on my way to walk up to her and slap her right across her face. But as I was finally done wiping away the tears the door to her house opened up.

     Stepping out of the darkness of the door way was the one, the only ..... Brandon. I stood shocked, dumbfound and heartbroken. He didn't see me. So he walked up to her wrapped his sleeveless arms around her exposed skin and planted a nice heartfelt kiss on her lips. On his way down the stairs of the house he finally saw me.

     I had nothing to say. I just bit my lip hard, raised an eyebrow and walked away.

     " Y/N wait, wait. Girl I said wait a damn minute. " He said grabbing my arm and jumping in front of me. I took my left hand and swung it across his face. He grabbed his face with the other hand. As his eyes filled with tears.

     " Wait, wait, wait. What the FUCK are you about to cry for. Boy if it's cause you don't wanna lose me, you should have thought of that before. If it's cause of the pain on your face, there's more. " And when I said that I kick him right in the balls. He grabbed his area. As he groaned in pain and fell to the ground. The girl came running down. Before she could reach him. I slapped her too. And stomped on her foot.

     " And I said hi to you. " I turned and looked down at Brandon who was still holding his area. " Ha cheater. " And walked to my friends house who actually saw the whole thing.

     " Wow " she said with a dropped jaw. I just laughed and went into her house. Where we just laughed the pain away.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
    Hey guys I feel like this is stupid and I don't like how it came out but I hope you guys do and I just needed to give to guys something to read you know I can't leave you guys hanging.

   Also I know this is short. And, Guys I have been doing this on my phone and guess why I haven't been doing l them lately. I broke it the screen went. Completely white. I could do any thing. But any way here you guys go. Vote and comment. Share if you want. Bye.