Who Needs Shirts?

Marinette's POV

"Come on Marinette, we're gonna be late!" Alya yelled to me from her locker
"I'm sorry but I can't I'm find my workout shirt!" I yelled back at her.
"Just come out in your sports bra, half of the girls already do that."
"Fine." I said giving up my search for my shirt. I knew I packed one so why can't I find it? I thought

Flashback to Before Gym

Third person POV

"Sabrina, go get me Marinette's shirt." Chloè whisper-yelled at Sabrina. Sabrina accepted her order from the blonde she-devil and quickly took Marinette's shirt right before she came out of the restroom.
"Why did you want me to steal Marinette's shirt." Sabrina asked Chloe.
"Because I want to prove to that brat that she can never be better than moi."
"Wait," Sabrina questioned, "how would stealing her shirt make her realize you're better than her."
"Because, Sabrina she'll realize that she can't compare to this perfection." Chloe said while pointing to her stomach which was mainly flat but had a bump.
"Oh, you're smart Chloè."
"I know I am." Chloe said with a hair flip before walking into the gymnasium with Sabrina following close behind."

Flashback Ends

Marinette and Alya walked into the gym. Marinette was trying her best to hide behind Alya when a shrill voice spoke up.
"Why are you hiding Marinette, afraid you can't compare to this." Chloe said referring to her stomach again.
"Of course she can't compare to that because hers is better." Alya retorted and moved aside to show everyone Marinette's perfectly toned 6 pack. Everyone but Chloe was staring at Marinette's stomach. Chloe had gone off to the other side of the gym so she wouldn't have to look at Marinette.
"Holy shit Mari. When the hell did you get abs." Alix asked and everyone in the class agreed. Marinette looked at her classmates before answering. Nathanael was as red as his hair, Nino was staring at Alya (A/N I'm sorry but I really ship those two dorks) kim and Alix were staring more at her abs than her, and then her eyes landed upon Adrien. He was also blushing red like Nathanael
"Last y-year." Marinette answered with a blush.. She wasn't used to getting so much attention. Sure she was famous through Paris but that was as ladybug not as Marinette.
"Ok students. You can stare at Marinette's abs later right now we need to do stretches. The class reluctantly agreed but not before :someone spoke up.
"Can I come with you to your next workout Mari?" Adrien asked.
"S-sure A-Adrien." Marinette said with a pink blush dusting her cheeks.
"Me too!" Kim and Alix shouted at the same time.
"Any of you can join but I think we should do our stretches before Mr. D blows a fuse." Marinette said calmly before taking a seat next to Alya on the gym floor and began to stretch.