Zane smiles seeing as that doing nothing riled this guy up. "Sage has every right to do anything she wants without you having to look out for her. She's a big girl." Being satisfied with his answer he walked away from the conversation, leaving Jack to stare at the ocean's waves.

+

   "You got dragged into this as well?" Lewis questioned as him and Sage compared their pictures of he tail that Zane gave them.

   "Next time Zane is drowning, just don't save him." Rikki said as she rummaged through Emma's cabinets.

   "I denied to help so we're fine." Lewis said as he stared at the marble countertop.

   "Wait. You did?" Sage ripped her attention from the two tails to the blonde boy. "I accepted. This way we keep an eye on him. I thought it was smart."

   Lewis blinked and straightened his back. "That is a smart idea."

   "How is that a smart idea?" Emma asked as she stared at the two who seemed to be taking part on this Sea Monster hunt.

   "If we help Zane we can tell him where to look. And we will tell him that Mako Island is a no no." Sage answered.

   "Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies in the middle of the ocean." Emma smiled as she leaned back on her counter.

   Lewis agreed and proceeded to call Zane that he had changed his mind.

   "Wait tomorrow?" Emma asked after Lewis ended the call. "You'll miss Cleo's birthday party."

    "Cleo is having a birthday party?" Sage asked at the same time Lewis said "Good!"

   "Trust me, Sage, it's not even going to be good." Lewis said which shocked the two blonde girls.

   "Lewis! How can you say that?"

   "Well it's true. Even Cleo hates her birthday parties. Emma, how long has it been since you've gone to one?"

    As Emma thought about it Lewis added, "I've been to all of them..." his voice trailing off at the end.

    TOMORROW ARRIVED QUICKLY this time. Sage was making her way to the docks when she was being dragged away again. She turned around to face Jack and let out a relived sigh.

     "Hey." Sage smiled as she grabbed his hand in a friendly matter. "I have not seen you in a while."

    "Are you going to hang out with Zane today?" He seems almost angry.

    "Yeah. How did you—"

    "Please don't."

    "Excuse you?" Sage asked as she let go of his hand and took a step away from him. "I do not think you have Any right to give me orders. Zane is" she thought if she she thought whether to address him as a friend for the situation. "He is my friend and you have no right to tell me who and who I cannot hang out with."

    She gave him a questioning look and continued to Zane's boat where Lewis was analyzing a money bill. With a satisfied nod he put the money in his pocket.