To the Academic Decathlon

Y/N finish packing up her bag. She finished putting on her jacket. She grabbed it and walk to the front. Her dad was waiting for her. She hop in and he came in.

He started driving. She turned up the radio. She singing to 'Closer'.

Steve smile as he heard her sing. He pulled in. She smiled and out the door. She hug her. "Love you Daddy", she said as pull away.

"I love you so much baby girl", he said. She smiled and walk out and close the door. She walk up the bus. She then saw Peter running up to the group. "Peter?", Y/N asked.

"Yeah, I was hoping that I maybe regroup the team", he said. Y/N as about to answer, but Flash talk before her. "No", Flash said. "No way. You can't just stroll up and be back by everyone", he said.

"Hey welcome back Peter", their teacher said. "Flash you're back to first alternate", their teacher said. "What?", Flash asked. "He's taking your place", Abraham said with a smile. Y/N gave a smile giggle as she smiles a bit.

Peter caught her laughing and smiling at the sound of her laugh. "Can we go already, because I want to do some light protesting at one of the embassies before dinner", Mitchell said as she appear by Y/N. "Protesting is patriotic, so everyone on the bus", he said. Flash gave Peter is jacket.

~Later on the bus
Y/N sat next to Mitchell as she draw a portrait of the originals Avengers. Liz was quizzing everyone. Peter's phone ringing. Peter got up and answered it. She look curious at him.

~Later at Washington DC
They enter the hotel. "Y/N your uncle Tony Stark brought you your only room on the top floor", their teacher said. Y/N blush as look at the ground. "Thank you", she mumbled. She went to her room and call Tony.

"Hi sweetie. How DC so far?", Tony. "Uncle Tony. I love you, but you can't just buy own room. I everyone to treat me normal", she said.

"Sweetheart it's just...", Tony started. "Yeah, that I am Caps's daughter who is a Avenger that was stuck in ice for 70 years. I just wanted to be treated normal like Peter Parker", she said. "Peter Parker?", Tony asked very confused and concern. "I got to go Tony", she said as she hung up.

~Later
Y/N but on her sweater that cover her bathing suit.

She walk outside to see Peter. She walk to him. "Hey Y/N", he said. "Everyone is coming", she whisper. Their teammates ran past in towels or swimsuits.

Flash hit him. "Hey!", Peter whisper yelled. "I-I was going to study in the business center", he said. "Peter you don't need to study, you're the smartest person on the team", she said to him. "And beside a rebellious group activity is good", she said as she unzip her sweater to revealed her swimsuit.

 "And beside a rebellious group activity is good", she said as she unzip her sweater to revealed her swimsuit

Peter blush at the sight of her. "Get your trucks on and let go", she said to him as smile. "Y/N come on!", Liz whisper yelled. "I'm coming", she said as ran to her friends.

~Later at the pool
Y/N sat down on the ledge, what she didn't know was up on the roof in his Spiderman suit watching her. He then left.