Prolouge

Captain America aka Steve Roger, a super soilder storm in Hdyra's secret lab. He took out about 9 Hdyra solider and enter the experience room. He saw only one tube in there and saw a 10 year old girl in a rag dress. She have h/l h/c and s/c. She was sleeping.

The captain walk to the tube. He used his special sheild and the glass tube. The water pour out, and he caught the girl. He looks at the small girl.

~At the America Base
The little girl slowly open her eyes and sat up. She was in a medical tent in a bed. She quickly got and tried to make a run for it, but ran into Steve. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you", he said in a soft voice.

She look up at the stranger. "Hi I'm Steve Roger. What your name?", Steve asked. She look confused. "I am experienced 6P0M6", the girl said.

Steve frown a bit. "A little girl like you should have a real name. How about Y/N?", Steve Rogers. "Okay. I'm Y/N Roger", she said.

Steve look a little surprised, then he smiled.

~Last year of the war
Steve was going to crash landed in the water with Y/N, who got kidnapped by Red Skull. Y/N hold on to Steve. "I love you sweetheart", he said. "I love you daddy", she whimper. They both crash into the sea.

~2012 May, 7

Y/N woke up and a bright light blind her for a moment. She adjusted to it. She look around and saw a weird looking room. "Sweetheart", her dad said as he sat up in his chair by the bed. "Where are we?", Y/N asked.

"New York...", Steve started, Y/N look relief. "2012", he finishes. She look confused. "We sleep for 70 years", he said. Y/N look shock in disbelief.

~At the end of the Averages
Y/N was listening to new music and drawing a very detailed sketch of a dance hall in 40s. She heard the door open and she through her sketch book on the bed and turn off her music. She ran downstairs and ran towards her dad's arns. They hug each other. "Daddy are you a avenger now?", Y/N asked.

He smiled at her. "Yes sweetheart", he said to her.

~At the end of the Age of Ultron
Y/N was in her new room at the Avengers Facility. She have new friends and have her uncle Bucky back. She was so happy.

~ Agustin, 17, 2017 (No Civil War. Sorry)
Y/N turn into a beautiful 15 year old girl. She went into the living room and saw her dad and Uncle Tony talking. "What are you talking about?", Y/N asked. "Steve?", Tony said to him. "We decided to that you should go to Midtown High", he said.

Y/N mouth drop as her eyes widened. "NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Y/N scream at the top of her lungs. Steve and Tony wince.