Homecoming

Y/N step out to the hallway. It almost close to the homecoming dance. "Hey", Peter said to her as walk his way. "Oh", Y/N said. "I-I have calculus period", he said. "Yeah,  I have a free period", she said.

She continues walk, but Peter stop her. "Look I just want to apologize for the whole decathlon thing", he said. She turned her head. "It's fine", she said. "Last week the decathlon was the most important thing, but I almost died", she said as look at him.

He shake his head. "No. I just mean... it's wasn't cool, especially because I like you", he said as he looks down. Y/N face shot red. "Really?", Y/N asked.

"Yeah", he said. He looks around as he smiled. Y/N smile as well. "I got to get class, but umm I say we would hang out, but I'm going to be in detention for umm", he said. "Yeah", she said with a sad smile.

"But umm... I guess you already have a date for homecoming", he said as he back away. "Actually I was planning on going, but I don't know", she said with a shy playful smile as she look down. "You wanna", he started and took a down, "go with me?", Peter asked with a shy smile. "Yeah", she said as she look up him. "Really", he asked.

"Great. Cool", he said. "Cool", she said. "I'm actually going that way", he said as walk past here. Y/N smile big.

~Right as she got in the door.
Y/N drop her bag and looking for her a certain person. She ran into the training room to see her aunt Natasha. "Aunt Natasha I got a date for homecoming tonight", she said as panic. Natasha stop training and grab her left arm. "Let go", she said.

~Later with Peter
Peter walk up Y/N  to the doors with a corsage in his hands. He was about to knock when Steve open it. "Oh hi Mr. um I mean Captain Rogers", Peter said very nervous. "Call me Steve. Come in", he said.

Peter step in and follow Steve into a living room. Right as that moment Y/N walk in.

Peter breath was taken way

Peter breath was taken way. Y/N walk up Peter. "Umm here I got you this", he said as he put on the red corsage. Y/N blush a bit. "You look absolutely beautiful", he said.

"Let me take a few pictures before we go", Steve said. They did about pictures for about 10 minutes.

~Later in the car
Y/N smile as the car stop. "Sweetheart go in. I need talk to Peter", Steve said. "Daddy!", Y/N whine. "It's fine", Peter said.

Y/N step out and walk into the dance. Steve look at Peter. "Does she know?", Steve asked.  "No sir", he answered back. "I heard Tony took away that suit", he said.

Peter look away. "Peter I don't know you, but you have great heart and have a need to help people. So if you treat Y/N good for her first ever homecoming, I'll talk to Tony about giving you a second chance. He did build Ultatron", Steve said. Peter look up at Steve with a smile.

~With Y/N
Y/N was enjoying the dance. She saw Peter coming in. She and him walk up to each other. Peter have a worried look on his face. "Hey", she said.

"What did he say to you?", Y/N said with a small embarrass smile. He still look worried. "Got to go", he said. "I'm-I'm sorry", he said as she stare into her perfect e/c eyes. "You don't deserve this", he said as Y/N look confused and upset.

He ran away. Y/N tried to find him, but she ended up in the seniors parking lot. She started to crying. She then notice a light sky blue glow from her hands. She felt someone grab her.

She started struggling as the blue glow disappears. She then deep in a cloth that made her pass out.