"What is she doing here?" I ask, staring Bryson down with the rudest look I could muster. She gives a small smile as her parents greet me. I'm surprised her mom said anything to me. Angela hates me.

"We all need to sit down and talk about everything that's happened. I mean everything, including the day you two left. "Mom says as she gestures for me to sit down. I shake my head no.

"I'm tired of talking about this whole situation. It's really pointless because I'm over it. "I voice as I grab my keys that were somehow hanging by the door where everyone, except for me, kept their keys.

"Son I know that you're hurting, but this is something that needs to be—"I but my dad off.

"Why are my keys down here?" I ask bluntly. My mom and dad glance at each other. I shook my head and chuckled.

"That's how you got in my room? That's what we doing 'round here now? What is this really about?" I question as I walk over to the table and take a seat. No one said anything.

"C'mon. Talk to me. That's what you wanted about a minute ago. What changed that fast?" I seethe. I was so upset and all I wanted to do was leave and not come back.

"So disrespectful, you have no respect at all. "Angela says to me. I wanted to flip her off so bad, but I wouldn't do that to an adult. So my words would just have to do.

"I'm disrespectful? Your damn daughter is the one who's so bold and disrespectful. Did you know that she's dating my half brother? The same exact person that I couldn't stand, and who has hated me ever since he's known me. Did you know about that? Has she even spoken to you, Angela? Probably not, y'all don't even get along."

My mom hits my forearm to let me know that I've gone too far, but I don't give a damn. Everybody at this table about to know how I feel about them. They all about to get what's been coming.

"Rylan, we just wanted to know what happened. Your parents told us about how you've been acting lately, and we're concerned. "Bryson's Dad spoke. I let out the ugliest laugh.

"I'll believe you're concerned about me before I believe Bryson and Angela give a damn."

"Language. "My mom scolds. I disregard her words and continue to speak.

"No, fuck that! Why are y'all even still communicating with them? I told you that Bryson and I were no more. I'm done with her, this conversation, and everybody at this table. "I yell. I get up and get ready to leave once more, but I heard Bryson say something.

"There he goes making everything about him again. This is why we can't get anywhere. "Bryson mumbles. I turn around my eyes pierce hers.

"You know what? You're so fucking stupid and shallow! This whole conversation has to do with me and it gets turned on me. Just me!" I shout. Everyone stares at me and remains silent.

"We just wanna know how you're doing, we're concerned, what's going on with you?" I mocked them. "It doesn't seem like any of you give a damn! I just want everyone to leave me the hell alone. "

"You need to watch your mouth and what you say about my daughter. " Angela warns. I ignore her and begin to pace the floor.

"Rylan you need to sit down, and calm down. I get that you're upset and all, but—"My dad speaks, but I cut him off once again.

"But what? You'd understand but what?"I say. He remains quiet and I laugh.

"Fuck all of you. None of you understand how fucked up I feel inside right now. "I utter as my throat feels as if it's about to close. My emotions were running all over the place and I feel as though I could cry at any moment.