Chapter 3: It's a Bully

(A/N: The art in this chapter is by Aldin1996 on DeviantArt ^^)
—————————————————————————

You did as you were told and followed Mr. Baldi over to his desk..

Mr. Baldi sat down at his desk and looked at you, so you looked back..

You and Mr. Baldi were just staring at each other for what felt like forever when Mr. Baldi finally decided to speak up.

"You were late.." Mr. Baldi is now staring intently at you. "Tell me why."

"I-I understand that I was late sir, and I'm very, very sorry.. This little girl named Playtime came up to me and asked me to play jumprope with her, and as I was playing with her, the bell rang and I realized that I couldn't get out of that situation, so I just went along with it.. Then I finally made it to class.. So I couldn't really help being late.."

"Ah, I see. But unfortunately, I'm still going to have to punish you." Mr. Baldi stated..

"I understand.." You said, and looked down in shame.

As you were looking down, you noticed that there was literally a dent in Mr. Baldi's wooden desk because he smacked the wooden ruler so hard up against it in anger earlier when you were late..

Mr. Baldi took out his wooden ruler, and you noticed that there was red stained on the end of it..

You covered your mouth in shock and your eyes widened.

"I really hope that's not blood.."

"Something, wrong?" Mr. Baldi noticed your shocked expression.

"U-Uh, n-no! Nothings wrong! Everything is great.." You said that last part with clenched teeth, putting your hands behind your back.

Mr. Baldi was confused at first, then shrugged.

"W-Wait, actually.. Mr. Baldi?" You asked.

"Yes?" Mr. Baldi replied.

"Are you going to hit me with that wooden ruler of yours?" You asked, shakily pointing to Mr. Baldi's wooden ruler..

Mr. Baldi looked at his wooden ruler, then back to you.

"Yes." Mr. Baldi responded..

You were shocked, and scared..

"B-But, I thought corporal punishment was illegal.." You replied.

Mr. Baldi smirked down at you.

"It is illegal in 31 states, but it's still legal in 19 states, and luckily, we're in one of those 19 states." Mr. Baldi said slyly.

"Luckily?!" You thought

"Oh.." You said and looked down again..

"Now put your hands on my desk and lean over." Mr. Baldi stated..

You did as told and painfully waited..

"Now hold still." Mr. Baldi stated, and aimed his wooden ruler for your bum.

*Smack*!

One hit on your rear..

You yelped, and winced in pain, tearing up a little and clenching your hands on the desk harshly..

You blushed.

"This is even more embarrassing! I can't believe I'm getting spanked by my math teacher, with a wooden ruler!!"

You waited painfully for another spank, but it never came.. Luckily.

"That is all, now leave my classroom, it's lunchtime." Mr Baldi stated.