{Chapter 33}

Grayson's POV:

I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and talked with my brother, it's been years and I'm pretty sure our last experience wasn't good anyway. I knew I was wrong and I get that, I see how selfish I was but he took it way over board. People cheat all the time does it make it right, no but it happens. Plus it toughened him up so if anything he should be thanking me.

I pulled into the old driveway and everything looks the same, other than the flowers but everything else was there. Moms car wasn't in the drive way and I knew Sophia was at school so now all I could do was hope Ethan was home, I wasn't scared of him I don't think I'll ever be, he acts bad and scary but he really isn't that's why the breakup hit him so hard. He was always the more sensitive one, thank god I didn't get that. I'm about to knock when the door swings open and Ethan punched my left cheek, I stumbled a little and rubbed my cheek.

"Well hello to you too brother, damn the Dolans really do have heavy hands." I teased and he just stood there staring at me so I nudged him out of the way and walked in "Grayson what the hell are you doing here? You ruined my relationship with Audrey isn't that enough? What you had to come back and do it again?" He spat slamming the door closed and following me into the kitchen "That's actually why I'm here, Audrey, and I promise you I didnt harm her or do anything that effects your relationship it's just I have something I need to tell you." I explained and he nodded his head for me to continue "So how did Audrey tell you she knew me?" I asked "Well she said that you knew Jess and she saw you at her house once and that was it, she said she trusted you and that she just didn't want to get in the middle of our family problems." He explained and I nodded "Well that is true, we did meet at her house and I am friends with Jess but we continued to hang out. We didn't do anything we just got food and talked." I said it as if it wasn't a big deal but I had the most fun when I as with her. I looked up at him and he looked pissed, god I don't get this guy he's so annoying.

"Then I started developing feelings for her and I think she did with me but you were in the way, she was blocked by you and kept thinking back to you." I added and he kinda relaxed but he was still angry "So why are you telling me this? I know damn well it isn't from the goodness in your heart." He barked and stepped forward "You're right it isn't from the goodness in my heart, I'm telling you this because in about.." I thought for a second to add suspense "In about 2 and a half months she could choose to either come with me and move away from LA or stay here with you." I sang and his eyes went wide "Grayson are you fucking kidding me? Again you're doing this again? What's your problem dude get your own fucking girl, your probably gonna drop her once you win." He was yelling at me but I just stood there as if he was whispering. "It's fair if you think about it though, she's choosing and we can still hang out with her so it's a win win! Plus we can just share if you want." I said smugly, of course I wasn't going to share her. She was too amazing to share but I miss pushing his buttons.

"So she's aware of this? That she's gonna have to leave her family and friends behind and she's just ok with that?" He questioned in frustration "I don't think it's fully clicked yet, plus it's not like we are gonna leave the second she makes the decision. We would wait a few months then move into an apartment." He nodded and looked away. "Well E, it's been nice talking to you again, goodbye." I put my hand out for him to shake it but he just looked at me "also, happy 19th brother dearest." I smiled and I saw his lips curl slightly, he shook my hand "Happy 19th Gray, and let the games begin" After that I left and went for a drive, I didn't know where I was going, I was just driving around. I kept thinking of what Ethan had said 'let the games begin' god knowing him he's probably gonna make it impossible for me to see her. It's finally sinking in that there's a chance I might lose, I could lose Audrey forever. I'm not gonna go back on my word though, if she chooses him then I'm gone, I'm not Ethan I can't dwell over every special girl who breaks my heart, even though she helped heal mine. Even the thought of her makes me happy, beyond happy actually. I finished thinking and realized I'm at the Miller house. I texted Jess and he told me to come right in, he was a super laid back guy.

When I step in I see the guys rearranging the furniture and its probably to start wrestling. When Jess sees me he smiles wide and started punching me lightly on my chest and shoulders. Quickly we started practicing and we both started laughing "Grayson hey dude thank you for picking up Audrey, she's ben acting super weird." I stop right away and  grab his hands as he swings at me "Jess I didn't pick up Audrey, I was in the area and I just decided to see what you were doing." Jess stops and everyone else started looking at me. "So you- you're telling me I just left Audrey at the park." I didn't wait for him to finish when I ran to my car and sped off. Why didn't she text me? I would have been there in a heartbeat, maybe something happened to her." As I pulled up to the park I saw my cloud of darkness sitting at the bench, "Hey peaches get in." She got in but she kept her eyes forward. I started driving to her house and the tension was thick "Hey why didn't you call me or shoot me a text? I would-" She huffs and started patting her legs and pockets "I don't have my phone or my wallet so I literally couldn't text or call anyone. If you would have showed up 5 minutes later I would have started walking home." Why was she being a bitch to me? I wasn't the one who left her at the park I didn't even know she had left the house. 

I didn't see the point of asking more questions I knew she'd just yell at me again and knowing my temper I probably would have said or done something upset her more. I had barely come to a stop but she had jumped out and went straight to the door. I run after her and she slammed the door open, everyone turns their heads to us "Forgetting something?" She was clenching her teeth so hard I'm surprised they didn't break. "Audrey oh god I completely forgot about you! But to be fair you forced me to take you to the park and you refused to talk to me at all." He tried to give her a hug but she punched him in the chest and he stumbled back. "Where are my flowers Jess." Is she talking about the ones I bought her? "You- you left them in the car on the way to the park, your phone and wallet are there too." He was rubbing his chest and I could see him growing impatient. If he were to yell at her I don't know if id be able to hold myself back. She pushed past me back to her car.

"So Gray whats up with you and Audrey? You guys have a thing going on?" Daniel teased and my mood was ruined, I couldn't get too defensive but I didn't want to just let it slide, I also couldn't let Jess think that something was happening between us if he didn't already know. I did meet him first after all he was my friend before I met Audrey. "What I drop her off once and all of a sudden I have a thing for her?" I laugh but Daniel just makes that 'tsk sound with his tongue "what were you doing in the area anyways? And why did she get in the car with you, she wouldn't do it if it were any of us, so why you?" This time even Jess looked at me, waiting for what I would say "Maybe because I'm the only one who hasn't flirted with her? Unlike you idiots I know when a girl isn't interested so I just don't try. Plus I'm 19 now it's kinda wrong if I tried something on her." I confessed and Jess started clapping "Finally one of my friends isn't hitting on my sister!" I laughed and fist bumped him, Jess and I had gotten extremely close in this short about of time, our personality were similar and I think that's why we get along so well. He was like the brother I always wanted, the brother I wanted Ethan to be.

Audrey came back in with the huge bouquet and almost dropped it on her way up the stairs, I was gonna say something but after what Daniel said I decided to keep it to myself. We were all talking when we heard a scream come from Audrey's room, before I could even stand up Jess was already at the stairs, I ran up behind him and when we opened the door I saw the roses all over the floor. Then I see Ethan standing next to her "Ethan" I hissed and he looked at me shocked "I- Jess it isn't- I um..." she looked at me then her eyes rolled back and she fainted into Jess's arms "Ethan what the fuck did you do to her?" I roared but he just stood there staring at her.

WOOF! 

Hey guys!! 

Oof Grayson's POV?? Yum, well this chapter was kinda boring I'm sorry ;-;

 Much love!!