Chapter 12

"Anjali, tomorrow morning, i will leave early ok?" He said.

"Ok great." She said.

"I'll leave tommorrow as well. Your dad is one scary creature." She said.

"Can i take amma with me?" She asked.

"Amma wouldnt come.she thinks its best if only you go." He said.

"Ok fine." She said as she layed in the bed. He layed right next to her.

"Love you baby and mommy." He said kissing her stomach and then her cheeks. Then he hugged her and they both fell asleep.

The next morning when Anjali.woke up, Guru was aleady gone. He said he wasnt going to be there for a cew days.

"Good morning amma." She said.

"Ummm... Anjali go before he wakes up." She said.

"Yes." She said coming downstairs.

"Bye amma." She said as she left.

Soon she got to divya's house.

Divya's mom oppened the door.

"Come on in Anju." She said.

"Hello anty. Is divya up yet?" She asked.

"Nope... The girl is still asleep." She said smiling. She showed her into a room.

She went into divya's room to put up everything. She looked at her bestie sleeping peaceully.

She went to the restroom to get a cup of water and splashed it on Divya's face.

"Aaaaaah." Divya woke up screaming.
When she saw anjali she took the rest of the water in the cup anjali was holding an threw it on anjali.

"Payback." Divya said.ans sokn both girls started laughing.

"How was your.married life with Guru? You freakin' cried that he left you. He is back for you." She said.

"Ya, just love him i probably wont find a better husband than my guru."

Ringgggg ringgg. Anjali's phone rang. She looked at the caller and found Guru's name. Her lips curved into a smile.

Divya automatically knew it was Guru.
"You talk to your husband, ill go brush." Divya left inside her restroom.

"Hello?" Anjali asked.

"Anju baby." Guru said.

"What is it Guru?" She asked.

"Nothing just..." He started..

"If its nothing ok bye." She said turning off the phone smiling.

"You busy" she got a message.

Anjali: busy texting my BF
Guru: 😞
Anjali: why are you sad?
Guru: my wife is betraying me
Anjali: how can your wife be betraying you?
Guru: she is texting her boyfriend instad if her husband.
Anjali: why her boyfriend wants to be change into her husband now?
Guru:😉
Anjali: i was joking. Not busy just wanted to see your reaction if i turned off the call.
Guru: message to my baby,
Please torture your mommy for me baby.
Anjali: get lost.
Anjali: he said mommy hate you.
Guru: ok bye... Have a video call conference with my GF.
Anjali: 😈😠

Guru calling....

"Hello GF? How are you?" He asked.

"Not bad. I actually love it without you. Just mommy and baby." She said.

"Sir, the meering starts in 5 mins... If you can start heading out." Anjali heard.a.voice.

"Ok anjali.... I need to go. You enjoy." He said.

"But...." She said.

"But what?" He asked.

"Ok bye." She whined.

"But a kiss before i leave?" He asked.

"Ok...." She said as she kissed her phone.

"Poor thing." Divya came out.

"Shut up Divi." She said as she turned off the call.

"Bro lets go do something fun," Divya said.

"Like?" She asked.

"Play something?" Divya asked

Soon the girls spend the whole day doing something fun. They were going to bed when guru called.

"Guru?" She asked.

"Baby, i wanna see you. I cant live a second without seeing you." He said.

"Guru.... We can just..... Ok one idea. When you come back, i will give you a million kisses so you dream about that and go to sleep." She said.

"Ok goodnight." He said as she turned off the call.

A few days passed and Anjali just turned on her phone to check her phone.

When she saw a message, she oppened it. There were pics. She clicked on it. She got shocked when she saw the picture. She got mad and angry as her face turned read.