Chapter 3

Anjali hates Guru ebven more now. He had finished up her hapiness. Even though he is leaving her with another happiness.

"Dad." Anjali called.

"Anjali? Anything wrong?" He asked.

"No dad its just that i need to go to check up." She said.

"Ok take the car... Driver." He called.

"Sir?" The driver came in.

"Take anjali to the doctor." He said then turning to anjali he said."i would come but i have a meeting."

"Its ok dad." She said.

She soon went to the doctor's office.

"Is you husband here with you?" The doctor asked.

"Ummm..." Anjali started.

"I am right here." They heard a voice. Anjali turned around to find Guru standing there smiling.

"I am her husband." He said.

"Ok, i need to talk to you sir." The doctor said.

"Sorry maam but i take care of myself better." Anjali said.

"No... No... Its not that... Its about the baby." The doctor said.

"No I'll stay here. You tell me." Anjali said.

"Mrs. Anjali, your baby is very weak." She said shocking Anjali.

"That means you may have to abort the baby." She said.

"It was you wasnt it?" She asked Guru.

"No wonder you came up to me. Acting so sweet. Cause you wanna see me getting shocked and cry all day long." Anjali said yelling at Guru.

"Shut up Anjali. I would never do that. Its probably your dad. Which dad ever want his kid to have ...." He looked at the doctor who was shocked from their fight.

"Sorry doctor. I'll be back." He said as he pulled Anjali outside with him.

"You know Anjali, if i want to kill a baby, i would do it right to your face. This is my baby as well." He said quietly.

"You think i would forgive you?"She asked

She asked.

"You eventually have to." He.said smiling.

"Why me? Didnt you have anybody else to mess with?" Anjali.asked crying.

"Come with me. We will go to another doctor. If the doctor says your baby is fine, its all in your dad." He said.

"I would never come with you." She said.

He suddenly her bridal style to the car.

"Guru stop." She whined. But he didnt listen and took her to his car.

Buckled up the seatbelt and started the car. For 2 mins they were quiete. Anjali was looking out the window as Guru stared at her through the front mirror.

"Stop staring at me." She said looking at the mirror.

"Wow, you got a good vision." He said.

"Very funny. Now let me go. I have things to do."she said.

"You are turning sassy nowadays." He said.

"I love my dad more than anything." She said.

"Even me?" He asked.

"I dont hate anything.as much as you." Shd said.

"Awww that hurts." He giggled.

"You left me. Took all my trust at ones. I still thought you would come back. You never did." She said as a teardrop fell from her eyes.

"Sorry. I really am." He said.

"Nobody needs you now. All you had was lust. I thought other men were bad." She said.

"I also love my dad. I do what he tells me." He.finally said as she glared at him.

When they got to the doctor's office, the took an appointment and went in when they were called.

"Who told you that your baby is weak? The baby is perfectly alright." The doctor said.

"Thank you so much doctor." Anjali said as they left. Anjali sped up to go home.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home. Where else?" She asked.

"Well i will drop you." He said.

"No i called my driver here." She said as she left.

"Anjali." He said.

"Please belive me. I didnt mean to leave you." He said.

"Guru, I prefer not talking about this." She said.

Mr. Flirty changed Ms. Sassy to Ms. Lovely but she turns back to Mrs. Sassy when Mr.flirty turns into Mr. Betrayer.