chapter 29

"Priya, please leave us alone. We have done nothing to you so why bother us?" Anajali asked.

"You didnt do anything to me? You came into my way of marrying my Guru. You married him and you even have a child. I need to delete you and your son from his life." She said.

"No, try all you want, when guru is with me, your plans wont cook." Anajali said.

"That much trust? Ok. Go ahead but i have to hurt you in my ways right? Do you think you are going to not be defeated one time or another?" Priya asked.

"We'll see." Anajli said as she lifted aravind up and went upstairs.

"Ma.....play....cream..." He said.

"No aravind, you arent playing with yogurt no more." She said washed his hands.

Soon the two went upstairs to their room where they found guru sitting there working on his laptop.

"Anjali, i cant believe some idiot made us freaked out so much in one sec." Guru said.

"Aama aama, its not some idiot, its the idiot priya." She mummbled.

"What?" Guru asked as he heard mumbling sound.

"Priya." Aravind said as he heard what anjali said.

"Aravind, you cant call her names. You call her, chithi." He said.( mom's younger sister or dad's younger brother's wife, sometimes if the dad remarries, the second wife.) (BTW: In english, we finish everything in the word aunty but its not like that in tamil, each relations ship is unique. Like periyamma, athai, chithi, maami. All means aunt in diferent ways)

"What?" Anjali asked.

"Thats what the relationship is right? If she is my cousin, she is like your sister so aravind should call her chithi." Guru said.

"More like, if she marries you, aravind call her chithi." Anjali said.

"Anjali!" He shouted angrily.

"How many times do i have to make it clear to you rhat Priya is my cousin and dont talk trash about her. Especially comparing her with me." He shouted as aravind got scared and hugged his mom tightly.

"Oh so if i talk about your favorite cousin, you are gonna get mad huh? Why dont you just go and marry her." Anjali shoutd back.

"You will never learn. You are nothing but an insecure..." He stopped.

"Finish it guru...finish your sentence. So if you like her so much, why dont you just marry her is my question. If you trust her more?" She asked as tears dropped down her eyes.

"I thought you were mine but you arent. You only married me cause of aravind. It was my fault to believe you." She said as aravind held on to her.

"Anjali.." Guru called going near her.

He brought his hands toward her as she hit his hand away. Do not touch me. My aravind is enough for me. I dont need you nor anything no more." She said as she got up leaving aravind on the sofa.

She suddenly started packing her things as guru ran behind her.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Leaving you and your favorite priya in peace." She said.