Chapter 7

"Anjali? Are you ready?" Banu asked.

"Ya amma. One min."she said.

Anjali got ready really fast cause this wasn't an important thing to her. Guru took his time.

"Look at guru. He basically takes forever. Even anjali is ready." Banu said.

"I'm here ma." He said coming downstair.

Anjali looked up at him. He looked so cute in that suit. The white shirt and the white dhoti. He looked up at anjali. She was cute in her saree.

They soon invited a few relatives and they had came. Guru was seated in front of the agni already. They brought Anjali and she sat right next to him. He smiled at her but she showed no emotion. As the mangalasutra was wrapped around her neck, she a teardrop left her eyes. Guru wiped it off before anybody saw it.

Now they were married but... Anjali wouldn't forgive him..
What would his dad do if he finds out that his only son is married without his knowledge.

"Ummm... Anjali." He said as they went to their room.

"What?" She asked.

"Please... I want to..." He started.

"Sorry i am not going to listen to you cause i dont have time to and you are not my top priority." She said.

"You love me. You know it and I know it as well. " he said leaving.

He wasn't the one she hates. It was his dad. Guru wants her back... Why not give it a try?
No no. She shouldnt. He hurted her. He knew perfectly that she was going to be pregnant but he left her.

That day, there was a college party for all the students. There were drinks and other stuff. A group of girls were behind Guru just following him everywhere. Anjali doesn't drink but her friends asked her to drink.

"Nope.... Not gonna happen." She said.

"Btw... Has anyone seen Guru?" She asked.

"He was in the gym.... But idk. They have the beers and drinks there." A girl said.

"Well i will just go find him. Its not like i am gonna drink anything." She said going in.

She spotted Guru, surrouded by 4 girls and a few were coming toward him. One of them kept  touching him.

"Maam, would you like a drink?" A lady asked.

She looked to see soda on one side and volka on the other. She looked at guru as she picked up one. Accidently picking up the Volka instead of the soda. She drinked it still not looking at it. It tasted wierd but she let it go in one gulp. She stayed  there staring at him angrily. How could he just come here and just flirt with all those girls. She called for the drink and took a cup of volka this time thinking that it was only one cup. It tasted similar to the one she drank a.minute agao but that.wasnt her top priority. She went to Guru as her amger extended.

"Gurrru." She shouted or tried to shout as she was getting drowsy.

"Anjali?" He looked up.

"Whad arrr you dooooin withhh these girlllz" she asked drowsy.

"I should be asking that to you?" He said.

"I cammee....loookin forrrr youu." She said.

"Anjali are you drunk?" He asked.

"No...only soda...." She said falling down. "And one cup...she said

"You know Guru? I cant imagine a life without you. You came into my life and its heaven now." She said hugging him.

"Anjali please we should get you back to your house." He said.

"No... Then you stay with me." She said.  "At my house." She said. 

"Nope... I have a home too.... Plus you are drunk." He said.

"Anjali, baby come on." He said taking in his car. He was also drunk as well but two cup had just made her go crazy.

"I wannnu stayyyy." She whined dropping her head on his shoulder.

It started raining so they ran into her house. He took her to her room and told her to sleep but unfortunately the lights went off and she wanted him with her..he was about to leave when Anjali pulled his fingers.

"Turnnnn onnnn the light." She whined.

"Its off. Probably cause of the rain." He said.

"Then get on the bed with me. You can go home tomorrow." She said.

"Anjali, no if i do so then you are goi g to regret it. Both of us are drunk" he said.

"But....." She said as she pulled him inside.

The next morning..... Both of them had realised what posision they were in.  Anjali suddenly looked around and saw her clothes all over the bed. She ran to her restroom to have a shower and when she came back, Guru was nowhere to be found. She called him and no reply.

Then he never returned to college either. She felt lonely. Then a few days later she found out that she was pregnent.

She cried endlessly and was very sad all the time. She told her dad about how guru and her were in love but didn't tell him about that party. Then she stopped going to college. She said Guru left and her dad said.... Its ok and petted her.

She started crying thinking about what had happened. If she had not drank that day, she would be done with that Guru. She would have been the one to leave him not him.

"Anjali?" Banu ma called.

"Come and eat darling. You shouldnt be like this. You have to eat for the sake of the baby." She said.

"Yaaa...amma." she said coming downstairs. She was looking at the other room that she didnt realize where she was stepping. Before she knew it, she tripped from the stairs.

"Ammma!!!" She shouted as she fell. Suddenly a hand came catching her between its hands. The hands were muscular. It was none other than our strong baahubali.