Chapter 6: The Date

Start from the beginning

        At One o' Clock Daisuke stood in front of the school. He was wearing a black T-shirt and some cargo shorts. He also had on a pair sneakers, plus his watch. He looked at his watch to check the time. He'd been waiting for Lilith about ten minutes, he assumed something was keeping her up so he waited a little longer. About another ten minutes later Lilith showed up.

        "Hey" she said. Daisuke turned around and looked at her and his mouth fell open. Lilith was wearing a short one shoulder green summer dress. The skirt fluttered around her cream coloured thighs. Tight around her waist, enhancing the size of her bust and hips, was a silver belt that looked like woven rope. Her feet were clad in delicate silver Greek style sandals and the straps wrapped all around her calves and stopped just below her knees. She was carrying a matching purse. Her hair was done up in a bun slightly to the left at the back of her head. A few tendrils of her long curly hair framed her face, he then noticed the diamond and emerald hair slide that had been slid in at the top of her hair do. Daisuke realised he had never once seen her with her hair down, she always had it in a braid or up out of the way. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I lost track of time." She fiddled with one of the tendril's nervously. "It's fine." She smiled at him. "So where do you want to go first?" He shrugged. "I could show you the shops if you like oh and I could show you the swimming pool, then we could get some lunch." "Sounds good to me." She looked down and Daisuke could of swore he saw embarrassment on her face but if it had been there it vanished too quickly for him to tell. She walked threw the ancient city with him, talking animatedly about the history. He noticed some of the lads from the school staring at Lilith, or more accurately her body. But for her part, Lilith ignored them and kept talking to him. However what he did realise was that all the lads who stared at her the most openly and lustfully were all from the second section (humanoid monsters).

        Lad's from the other sections stared at her too, with heavy lust in their eyes but they were a lot more cautious. He frowned at this, he had noticed the lad's in the school all fawned over her, trying to get her to notice them. But he had also seen it was a big game to them, especially the section two's. He listened to her talk about the history and looked at things she pointed out to him. He also saw regular humans living there too, just plain, normal humans. He'd have to remember to ask Lilith about that later

        "Ok we're nearly there, just around this corner." She grabbed his hand and pulled him after her. He looked down in shock, he hadn't thought she would be strong enough to pull him but here she was pulling him along as if it was nothing. "Here we are." Daisuke looked up and blinked. She had stopped in front of a little shop, there was a display of weaponry in the window. She looked at him, biting her bottom lip in worry. "Do you like it? You can not only buy new weapons but you can also get your own fixed or you can get more ammo, arrow, bullets, throwing knives..." He placed a finger on her lips to stop the babble that was flowing from her mouth.

        Daisuke looked at the shop, it looked like something you might see out of a video game, it was a little run down, but besides that it was pretty good. "Wow this looks great Lilith thanks for showing me this place" he gave a slight smile, but he didn't know why. As they walked in, Daisuke looked around. There were all types of weapons from all different time periods. There was also a bored looking teen behind the counter. Lilith looked around her eyes widening as she looked at the ancient weaponry.

        "Have you ever thought of using weaponry?" Daisuke asked.

        "I have my own weapons, I don't need these." She looked down at her nails and flexed her fingers. He noticed her eyes linger on a medium sized whip. A long single braid of leather with a leather grip. Daisuke could easily imagine her using it. The boy behind the counter was watching her.