•i'm not representing the werewolves•

Start from the beginning

Imogen nodded in understanding while Hayley looked doubtful as she crossed her arms.

"Thanks, but no thanks?" Hayley said sarcastically.

Imogen sighed and looked at Hayley. "Hayley, listen, please."

Hayley quirk an eyebrow as she turned to the noirette. "The witches are the ones that cursed our pack. And they've been nothing but crap to you since we first came to town." she said and turned to Elijah. "No. We're not going. Hell, Imogen's not going."

Imogen placed a hand on Hayley's arm. "Celeste was the one who put the curse on our people and we broke it. Not all witches have wronged me, Davina stayed true and so does Genevieve."

Hayley let out a mocking laugh. "I can understand if it's Davina but Genevieve?" she asked in disbelief. "She's worst of them all, how could you be friends with her again? Have you forgotten what she has done?"

Imogen sighed in frustration. "Hayley."

Hayley shakes her head. "No! Haven't you thought about her just using you?"

Imogen's eyes widen. "She's not using me." she said as Elijah furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Hayley.

Hayley smirked and shakes her head in disbelief. "You're too kind for your own good, Imogen."

Oliver sighed. "Let's hear the man out." he told Hayley.

Jackson sighed as well and looked at Hayley. "It's a new day in the Quarter, Hayley. I agree with Oliver. If we're gonna coexist, we have to play ball. We'll send a representative with a gift." he said and looked at Elijah, who nodded.

Hayley glared at the two before sighing in annoyance and turned to Imogen. "Your choice." she said.

Imogen smiled softly at her and turned to Elijah. "I'll go to represent the werewolves, I did sign the treaty." she said and walked away as Elijah stared at her.

The noirette continued walking into the woods as Elijah vamp-speeds beside her and joined her.

"That was too easy." Elijah told her, referring to Jackson and Oliver agreeing with him so quickly. "Don't trust him. Don't trust any of them."

Imogen furrowed her eyebrows together. "But they're my family, Elijah." she said.

Elijah sighed. "But so am I." he told her as the noirette smiled and he does the same.

"I trust Jack." Imogen said softly.

Elijah looked jealous for a second before smiling at the noirette. "Just be cautious, Farien."

Imogen sighed and nodded. "I will."

Elijah kissed her forehead. "I'll see you tonight?" he asked.

Imogen nodded. "You will."

~•~•~

Imogen came out on the porch of the main shack and found Jackson and Oliver talking but stopped when they saw her, which made her suspicious.