Ending

PL:
Więc jestem teraz wolna. Szczęśliwa. Zrobiłam to, co tak bardzo chciałam. Wszystkie emocje są tu, w tej pracy.
Strach i bezsens wojny. Śmierć. Śmierć w najgorszej postaci. Bo wojna nie zabija tylko ciała. Wojna zabija umysł, zmieniając człowieka na zawsze.
Zakazana miłość -zatruty owoc który tak bardzo chcesz poczuć w ustach.
Perfekcja ideologi która okazuję się czymś przeciwnym. Chorym koszmarem.
Smutek, który zabija Cię od środka. Już nie ma życia. Życie to wojna.
W żadnym wypadku nie popieram wydarzeń, które miały tu miejsce. Pamiętaj, że to tylko opowiadanie, a nie moja osobista opinia, poglądy. -rada przed pisaniem komentarza.
Starałam się nie patrzeć na wszystko politycznie. Tylko tak, jak młody człowiek który jest głównym bohaterem.
Dziękuję Ci za poświęcenie czasu.
Dziękuję osobom, które zainspirowały mnie do stworzenia tego.
Tym dwóm osobom, które zawsze pchały mnie na przód. Dały mi poczucie, że musze to zakończyć. Że chcę to zakończyć.
Kocham was!

Nie jestem autorką okładki, filmiku w "opening".
-Okładkę wykonała moja cudowna przyjaciółka Klara, ahh dziękuję Ci bardzo moja kochana!!
-Filmik wykonała "Justus Von Jaucher" na youtubie. Bardzo Ci dziękuję za to! Naprawdę sprawiłaś że to, co przeczytałaś powstało.
-Opowiadanie jest na podstawię filmu "Napola- Elite für den Führer (pl: Fabryka zła)".

"When did I become so numb?
When did I lose myself?
All the words that leave my tongue,
Feel like they came from someone else.
I'm paralyzed.
Where are my feelings?
I no longer feel things,
I know I should.
I'm paralyzed. 
Where is the real me?
I'm lost and it kills me -inside.
When did I become so cold?
When did I become ashamed? 
Where's the person that I know?
They must have left,
With all my faith."
NF- Paralyzed. 

ENG:
So I'm free now. Happy. I did what I wanted so much. All emotions are here in this work.
Fear and senselessness of war. Death. Death in the worst form. Because war does not just kill the body. War kills the mind, changing people forever.
Forbidden love- poisoned fruits that you want to feel so much in your lips.
Perfection of an ideology that turns out to be the opposite. A sick nightmare.
Sadness that kills you from the inside. There is no life anymore. Life is a war.
I don't support the events that took place here. Remember that this is just a story, not my personal opinion, views. -a warning before writing a comment.
I tried not to look at everything politically. Just like a young man who is the main character.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you to the people who inspired me to create this.
The two people who always pushed me forward. They gave me the feeling that I had to finish it. That I want to finish it.
I love you!

I'm not the author of the cover, the video in the "opening".
-Cover made my amazing friend-Klara. I love you so much and thank you!!
-Edit performed "Justus Von Jaucher" on youtube. Thank you so much for that! You really made what you read created.
-The story is based on the film "Napola- Elite für den Führer (eng: Before The Fall")