24.| We Can't Do This Without Sam

Start from the beginning

Rachel looked at Sam, as he looked up at her boyfriend, "give me a dollar.." Jayden looked at her, "what?"

Rachel looked at Jayden, "just give me a dollar.." Jayden goes through his pocket before he pulls out more then a dollar, as Rachel snatches it out of his hand before going towards Sam.

Jayden followed behind Rachel, as a older women looked at Jayden, "wow..you're cute.." Jayden looked at her before he started walking fast towards Rachel and Sam, "Rach-Rachel.."

***

Jayden walked into the locker room along with Rachel and Sam, as Sam put on normal clothes as Sam sat down and looked at them, when Jayden went to go get Sam some food, "I tried getting a real job..DQ was great and I got two free blizzards a day, but it paid just over minimum wage.."

Jayden sets the food down besides Sam, "thanks.." Jayden sat down beside Sam, "you know how much I made this afternoon? 60 bucks-" Sam pulled out more money from his pocket, "80 bucks..in 15 minutes.."

Jayden looked at his girlfriend, "am I ashamed I work here? yeah, I am ashamed...my dad got a job working construction to pay the rent, but when my brother needs a new pair of shoes or the tv busts, these abs pay for it.."

Jayden looked at Sam, "your parents don't know that you work here?" Sam shook his head, "no, they just think the DQ pays really well,"

Rachel looked down, "I'm good at this.."  Rachel looked at Sam, "you're good at this because you have that boy-next-door innocence that makes you approachable, it's the same for Jayden, as well okay?-" Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend, "you're good at it for all the reasons that you shouldn't be doing it.."

Jayden goes in front of Sam, "come back to McKinley, Sam, we need you for Sectionals..tell me you don't want it..dude, you're young, you got so much potential, working here is, like, throwing your life away.."

Sam looked at him, "okay..I-I want it...but my dad will never let me.." Jayden shrugged his shoulders with a smirk, "don't know until you ask.."

***

Sam, Rachel and Jayden made their way towards Sam's house, as they got out of Jayden's car, "here we go." Jayden held onto Rachel's hand, as Sam opens the gate.

Jayden, Rachel and Sam make their way into Sam's house, as they sit down in front of Sam's parents, "Dad, Mom, what I am trying to say is I want to go back to Ohio with them..they need me to compete at Sectionals this weekend.."

Rachel looked at them, "and he could stay at one of our house, so it wouldn't be like he was homeless.." Jayden looked at his girlfriend, "Rach, what are you doing?"

Rachel continued, "not that there isn't..a quite dignity in that or anything.." Jayden looked at Sam's parents, "Sam could stay in my guest house, and you guys could too-"

Mr. Evans looked at Jayden and Rachel, "you think you two could go into the other room, make yourselves busy, please?"

Jayden nods as he stood up along with his girlfriend, as they made their way into the small dining room where Stacy and Stevie where.

Stacy and Stevie looked up to see Jayden and Rachel, "Jayden! Rachel!" Stacy jumped into Jayden's arms, as he smiled at Stacy, "Stacy, Stevie my man, long time no see.."

Stacy frowned at them, as Jayden put her back to the ground, "yeah, Mommy and Daddy said we are staying here until he can find a better job.." Jayden had an idea, he turned to Rachel, "what if Sam's dad works for my dad?"

Rachel looked at him, "what in the lawyers business?" Jayden nodded his head, "yeah, Sam told me that his dad always wanted to be a lawyer but it never worked out, what if I can make it work?"

Rachel smiled, "then Sam would come back to McKinley, Stacy and Stevie would go to their old school and Sam's mum could work in my mums job with her, since they were like good friends when they came to Ohio.."

Rachel hugged her boyfriend, kissing his cheek, "you're so smart, and I am so lucky to have you in my life.." Jayden smiled.

Jayden and Rachel came back into the room, as Jayden pulled Sam to the side as Rachel talked with Sam's parents about the jobs, "okay..so me and Rachel were talking in the other room, and didn't you say that you're dad always wanted to be a lawyer?"

Sam nods his head, "well my dad had just fired someone, and I think your dad would be the perfect person for that job.." Sam smirked, "that is so great.."

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️