The test

As my summer of training comes to the end I go to Daiagon alley with Hagrid and Harry. Harry thinks I am just another student the Hagrid has gotten to take shopping. As we enter Gringotts Harry starts asking question and I answer all that I can. Once we get to the back where the head goblin is I hand over the key and we head off and we stop at our vault. Once I get off Harry follows and asks about his key and I reply "We are brother and Sister silly I live with a family friend while you live with are dreadful aunt and uncle and cousin.".

We finished getting everything that we will need for this year and went to the leaky couldern for dinner then Dumbledor showed up to take me back to the castle where I did my homework then went out to go walk around in my invisible cloak. As I walked around I saw all of the teachers heading towards Dumbledor's office so then I followed all of the teachers into his office. As soon as all of the teachers were in Dumbledor started talking and saying that Harry Potter will be attending school here. Some of the teachers gasped and other were shocked but Dumbledor conintued to talk and said at the very end "Treat him like any other student!". Then I left as the rest of the teachers did. When I got back to my bed I fell asleep insteantly but dreamed about Senus and his fight with his little brother Draco and how Draco thinks that Senus is going to the good side. Then it shifted over to Harry as he was trying to sleep but can't cause he is too excited for tomorrow. Then I woke up got in my uniform and had a few lessons then got ready to get on the same carriage as Senus. He knows which is for him because it will have the light off. We entered the great hall but before we went in we kissed really quick then went to our table. Then in came the 1st years I saw Harry and Senus pointed out Draco. As Draco went up Senus leaned over and told me "He is going to be in Slytherin.". And it turns out that he was but before him a red headed frizzy hair girl was put in my house then Harry was up then the hat called out...

*****************************************************************

Sorry 4 not updating I'm on vacation and I have wifi and sorry about no note in my earlier updates so vote comment and tell your friends. Until next time which is probably next week.

AP<3