Hogwarts

So the 3 of us left Tonks' to head to Kings cross to board the train for Hogwarts. And as we arrived at Kings cross we went straight for plat form 9 and 10 to the barrier. As I am going through I am freaking out  that I will not make it through. As I come through I see the Weasley's and Ih ead straight for the twins who are my parnters in crime. We help each other out with our trunks and owls and find a compartment to stay in together.

---- Later that day----

So the train has arrived to Hogwarts and we hear someone yelling " 1st years over hear!!!!". I turn to look at Gorege and he smiles at me. As we follow the big man he yells back " Partner up with someone, I look back at the twins they are partners so I look around for a partner and I see a girl with long black hair. I go over to her and ask " Would you like to be partners?". She turns around and says to me with a smile " Sure.". So we board our boat and take turns pattling across the lake. When we arrive on shore I turn to her and tell her " My name is Nymphadora Potter but you can call my nymph, whats your name?", she tells me that her name is Cho Chang. We enter through these big oak doors and are lined up by last name. Then we walk walk through a big hall where everyone is looking at us. Finally, we get to the front and an older lady says " When I call you up came and sit on the stool and i will place this hat on ur head and it will tell you what house that you are in." When Cho is Called up she sits and the is placed on her for 3 seconds before it yells " RAVENCLAW!!!!". Then I am called up the Hat mutters real quick you have brains and wisdom I think RAVENCLAW!!!" I hopped off the stool over to the very happy ravenclaw family. I sat down next to Cho and watched the rest of the sorting when Fred was called up the hat was on his head for 1 minute before it yelled " GRYFFINDOR" the Gorege was called up and the hat yelled "SLYTHERIN".

Then the whole hall went quiet but you saw the twins looking at each other confused. Then I mumbeled" This can't be.". then slowly Goerge walked over to the slytherin table and sat down. Then the sorting contiuned. I looked over a Gorege and saw that he looked very sad. Then I decide to stand upand say to dumbledore" Let the hat have another try on Gorege!!!!". Dumbledore looked down at me and said " Miss. Potter, the hat choses what is right for the student." then I feel very enraged and yell " Have you looked at him he is very sad over there he drevers to be in gryffindor with his twin and other brothers!!!! Who else agrees??". Dumbledore looks around shocked abvout how other people are standing up and shaking their heads up and down for yes, then someone yells " Put him in gryffindore!!!!!". Then all hell breaks lose with kids yelling. Me and Cho stand there shocked not knowing what to do.

Then I feel myself being pulled by Cho and all the other 1st years are leaving with the perfects. I turn and follow quietly but with a smirk on my face. I know that I might be in trouble but so what he should be in the house that he is suppose to be in. As we headed up to our common room Cho pulled on me and said " Did you start allof that on purpose?" I looked down at my feet and say quiety " I did kinda of did it on purpose cause Gorege is the brother that i have kinda of wanted but better then the one I have now.". Cho stayed quiet for the rest of the walk. Then we came to the door of the common room and the perfect said " They way to enter the room is to answer a riddle.". Then he answeres it and we continued through the door in to the room which is blue with fat arm chairs and we looked up at the ceiling there is a painting of the stars.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I yelled at you guys but as i said i didnt mean to post this chapter earlier this week so please enjoy! vote and comment.

AP<3