First week at hogwarts

i am enjoying my classes very much but I don't like Snape he looks like he needs to take a shower. Today Friday I have my first flying lesson with the hufflepuff's. Madem Hooch came out and said " Stand next to your brooms with your hand over it  and say 'up'". On my first try it came right into my hand. Looked around at everyone and I was the only one with a broom in hand right now. Then after 5 minutes everyone had their boom in hand. Then Madem Hooch instructed " Swing one leg over the broom then kick off the ground lightly then lean back to land.".

Then this other 1st year that is with us kicked off and the broom was bucking him abd then the broom took off. Then he fell off but his rode saved him but then his rode broke and he fell and broke his arm. Then Madem Hooch ran over to him to make sure he was fine. Then she turned and said " I will be right back but if I see one broom in the air you will be packing your bags before you can say ' Quidditch' ". Then a 1st year from Hufflepuff went over and grabed Sean's remeberall and said " I will put this where he can never find it again." Then I said " Give it back  Diggory." Then he jumped on to his broom said with a evil grin " No!!".

Then I jumped on my broom but then Cho said " Hes not worth getting expled over, is he?".  But I didnt listen  and kicked off the ground after him. He said " Let him find it on top of a tower. Then he through it and i took off after it and caught it before it could of broken. Then as I was coming back down everyone was in a big group jumping around and yelling. Proffessor McGonagall came out and called me to follow her. I did and she took me to  Professor Flitwick. When we entered his room he at firsted seemed mad then happy. Me hopped off the pile of cusions he was sitting on and came over to me.

He then started to say " You are our new seeker for Ravenclaw's house quidditch team." he said all of it with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading todays update there will be more to come next weekend so plz update then and remeber to comment on what you want to happen and to vote.

AP<3