A shared bed

The crickets hummed outside in the long grass, mixing tunes with the occasional low gusts of wind as another night draws in. It was muggy, causing Chrollos lazy bed shirt to stick uncomfortably tight around his skin; his dark trousers clinging around his waist but falling loosely at the ankles. Small beads of sweat formed over his forehead and he wondered what to do with his time; he was neither tired nor occupied.

His attention shifted to the wine that lay next to him and decided that perhaps the best way to deal with his predicament was to have a cool drink. He took out a glass from the old, tarnished kitchen and filled it to the brim, satisfied by the way the liquid danced around the edges before settling.

Perhaps it was the heat, perhaps it was the sip he had just had of the rich alcohol, but Chrollo was lonely. Thoughts of you bubbled in his mind for the 100th time tonight, the urge to see you now too high to relinquish- and it seemed wrong to drink alone. He sidled through the hallway to the outside of your room, taking notice of the small glow of light that seeped through the cracks of the door. His hand tensed around the wine bottle, held fierce at his side, and brought his other hand up to gently knock a few times.

You open the door almost immediately, as if anticipating this moment. His smile is warm much like the heat; the shine of your bed-light hitting his face and illuminating it in a way that makes your heart skip a beat. Hes in casual wear- something you've never seen before and it looks good. If you had truly anticipated the moment, you would have worn something a lot more delicate. Instead, a heavy bathroom robe wrapped around your body, like an unfashionable winter coat. Your hair dripped down onto the material and you blushed as you realised underneath, you were bare.

"Care for a drink?"

His voice was smooth and sent prickles up your skin. You could only muster out a simple 'yes' in reply, hypnotised by how the light bounced over his cheekbones and made knots tie in your stomach.

He took in and enjoyed your appearance longer than he should have, slightly amused at the thick robe you were snuggled in (and doing his best to not ponder whats underneath). He stumbles into your room, noticing how much tidier it is compared to his- perhaps he just has bad luck when it comes to motels.

He already knows the layout of the room and doesnt hesitate to get two glasses from the kitchen and pours them, once again, to the brim. He smirks as your eyes widen slightly at the full glass, not giving you the chance to say a word as he slams it ungracefully on the table in front of you. The way his eyes slide up to yours makes it seem like a challenge, a silent competition on who can hold their own against the rich, red liquid.

You both drink, eyes glued together and heartbeats racing the same speed; a knowing silence that spreads like wildfire between you. He puts down his drink and slowly stands, leaning forward as he does so, hesitantly coming closer. His gaze moves from your eyes to your lips, wanting to taste the liquid that you lick up, probably from how dry your mouth is getting. You open your mouth slightly, almost inviting him as you let out a shaky breathe.

He brushes his lips against yours and immediately feels his chest ignite, pushing further into the kiss and taking in every sensation; from the smell of coconut from your damp hair that sticks to both your faces, to the throbbing in his pants that he so desperately wants you to touch.

You deepen the kiss and wrap a hand around his head into his hair, pulling him closer. He climbs over the small coffee table, not minding the glass that falls and smashes dramatically on the floor. The air is desperate and you both gasp in-between kisses and sliding of tongues; hands rolling over each others clothes, grabbing and pulling to get each item off.

Your robe slips off easily and leaves you exposed, and Chrollo doesn't attempt to hide his delight at your lack of clothes. He brings his mouth to your neck and kisses you lightly, trailing down to your breast and then stomach, teasing across your thigh as you sigh underneath his touch. You push him off gently, annoyed at his need for dominance and drag him over to the bed, taking the opportunity to get rid of his last item of clothing and pushing him down.

He freezes on the bed as you mimic his last actions, sucking gently at his skin and making your way down to his leaking cock. You like the control, the way he's suddenly clenching his stomach and breathing heavy under your spell. His head must have caught up with him because he aggressively switches positions, flipping you over onto the bed so he arches over you, a singular hand gliding up your leg to your own dripping centre.

He skims his hand over your clit, causing a cold shiver to run up your spine and your grip on his hair to tighten. You wrap your legs around his waist and pull him onto you, he gasps at the sudden gesture and doesn't delay grabbing himself and pointing his tip into your entrance. A simple moan from you is enough consent for him to push in, his body so tense from the pleasure that he grabs onto the wooden headboard to steady himself.

You rock into the new sensation, the walls of your vagina squeezing around his member desperately, and the whimpers escaping you just as needy. His own breathing his ragged and you feel it over your burning cheeks and you want to beg for him to start moving. Its as if he hears your thoughts as he starts slowly pumping in and out, keeping a calm pace.

God, he wants to cum already and his senses are so overwhelmed he doesn't know which one to focus in on. You felt so good around him, better than he ever thought possible. He speeds up the pace, panting out soft moans with every thrust that harmonise with your own. He buries his face into the dip of your neck and shoulder blade, his hot cheeks burning against your skin.

You can feel the build up and tying of knots in your stomach, the mixture of his whines and sounds of skin slapping turning you on even more. You grind in time with his movements, bringing you both close to climax.

fuck
He swears under his breath, your fists curling harder into his hair. His hand digs in and snaps the headboard as his body shakes with pleasure and he cums inside you, your back arching in satisfaction.

A soft buzz spreads through both of your bodies as you fight for breathe, and Chrollo collapses with a sigh on top of you, not bothering to pull out. You squirm from underneath him and move to his side, allowing yourself to take in his peaceful expression and play with a dark strand of his fringe.

Neither of you were sure if you were drunk from the wine or pleasure, but either way you were more than happy to be sharing this bed.

"I jerked off to a picture of you last night."

Chrollo says it as if its the most normal thing to do. He peeps through one eye at you, then you suppose he must have crashed from exhaustion because he doesn't even flinch at the fit and array of questions you throw at him. 

what a way to ruin the moment.

You find yourself surprisingly happy anyway.