A Halloween Night

Another uneventful day, the sun slowly dipping behind the City and creating a rich silhouette. The sky was fading out, along with the usual buzz of life that eventually ended with a resounding peace, a silence that signalled the end of a day and meant Chrollo was alone.

He hadn't acquired any new books- and the ones that he had splayed across the floor, pages worn and tinged yellow from the amount of times he'd read them. There wasn't much else to do in the rancid motel besides read and nonchalantly look outside to analyse those who passed by; what they do for a living or what dark secrets they may hold. How many hours of his life had Chrollo spent people-watching? Too many. When he wasn't observing the civilians outside, he was stalking his friends on social media- the very social media he denies to have, but in reality has because he's just too interested in humans and likes to see if theres anything he can use for a future vantage point.

He watched, mildly amused, at a video Hisoka had posted of him jumping out and scaring the crap out of strangers; perhaps the only time of the year when people are accepting to his creepy clown get-up. Scrolling a little further he sees Shalnark is dressed up too, out drinking with Machi and... you.

He stops to examen the post, not keeping a blind eye to the fact that you are showing more skin than usual. A simple top, curving low enough to show a respectable amount of cleavage and a skater skirt, not to short to be slutty but short enough to make you look delectable. His fingers hovered over the photo, eventually giving in to a strange urge and screenshotting the image that he would later crop, so that it was just of you. Something stirring in his stomach, his cheeks gaining the slightest hue of red

He stared at the photo, imagining scenarios where you two were together, that same top, that same skirt, his hands sliding up your waist. He let his thoughts wonder, not paying attention to the fact that his hips were beginning to roll with the intense feeling and he was bulging through the PJs he'd flung on after his shower.

He thought about you naked, thought what your skin would feel like and how your ass would feel cupped in his hands. He knew this was wrong, that he would later regret this because lust can get in the way of work- but fuck he wanted you so bad. Within minutes he was painfully hard, his face heating up as he bit his lip.

shit

He rolled his eyes back, absentmindedly moving his hand to brush over his pants, rocking into the touch and hesitantly rubbing himself through the material. He slipped a few fingers bellow the waist band, brushing the tip of his dick and shuddering, followed by him pulling down the pants and boxers so they hung loosely at his ankles.

He smeared his pre cum over his shaft and slowly pumped it, imagining his hand was your mouth and the cum your saliva. Letting out a shaky breath, he increased his pace and moved his free hand to fondle his balls and cursed at each jolt of pleasure. His feet were twitching like crazy, his stomach jerking every now and then and he knew he was getting close. Fuck he wanted to come so bad.

He rolled and flicked at his tip, jerking faster and whispering your name in small pants, as he pictured you moaning his name, your own body trembling from the intensity. He felt a knot tying in his stomach as his heart raced at the same speed of his hand, hips thrusting vigorously.

Shit, shit, shit

He moaned loudly as he reached his climax, his body spasming and back arching, sweat forming on his hairline and cum painted across his chest. His ears were ringing and he didn't care, a pleasurable ache spreading over his form as he takes one last look at your picture. He would sleep well tonight.