We met up with everyone downstairs, walked to the beach, and then claimed our spot.

It was weird having people coming up to me and asking for pictures or seeing the paparazzi thinking they were sneaky.

"They're so dating."Grier pointed out Chris and Paisley

They were definitely looking like a couple. Paisley was on his back laughing and smiling.

Grier sat down next to me and I put my arm around her.

She put her hand on my cheek and kissed my other cheek.

"Who's acting like a couple now?" I joked

"It's public knowledge that we're dating." She justified

I kissed her cheek.

I prayed every night that no matter what obstacle life threw our way that we would ultimately end up together. I don't think I could ever find someone better than Grier. I know we are young, but gosh, I could just look her in the eye and see everything.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Grier asked me

"Nothin', but there is a paparazzi." I pointed out

Grier groaned, "Disappointed, but not surprised."

Like clockwork, a few moments later we saw that CelebGossip tagged us in a new post.

"So far the comments are just people freaking over finally seeing a few your tattoos or people wondering what you're drinking." Grier informed me

"Good ole lemonade." I answering with a grin

We stayed at the beach for an hour or two before we headed back to the house for lunch. We ended up just throwing some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill.

We went into town for souvenirs for our families and for ourselves. We also just wanted to have some fun, so we went to this mini amusement park.

Grier made us take photobooth pictures that I would cherish forever. I shoved half of it in the back of my phone case so that she would always be with me and she did the same.

She also made us buy cringy t-shirts that said 'She's mine' and 'He's mine' because they were two for ten dollars. Grier Johnson always got sucked into bargain deals, but it was one of the things I loved about her.

She always knew when a sale was going on, once we bought a snowcone maker because it was only eight dollars, it made for a good YouTube video while it worked for thirty minutes.

We all headed back to the rental house to get ready for dinner.

"Can you tie this?" Grier asked walking out of the bathroom

She was wearing a mustard yellow mini dress that tied in the back.

I knew this because she picked out when I went shopping with her, but really it was just me tagging along while she texted everything to Holland because I didn't give strong enough opinions.

"Also, can I borrow your jean jacket just in case?" She asked as I tied the dress

"Yes, love, but I like it better without the jacket." I said as I wrapped my arms around her

Grier grinned, "I was saying, just in case it's cold in the restaurant."

"I'll keep you warm." I spoke

"Remember that." She ended as I moved away

"What did you call this dress when I first tried it on?" She asked with a smirk

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "All I said was that you looked like a cute mustard bottle."

She let out the smallest, but cutest laugh.