I'm Different *Tom Riddle*

Placing my things down on the bed, Sighing I heard the door open.

"You're a girl?" Hearing a voice of a boy behind me.

"No, I am a boy, Hardana Maharani."  I put a hand out to shake it he ignores it.

"Tom Riddle,  you won't stay long no one ever does. " He plops on his bed.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm different." He states bluntly.

"Me too," I frown.

A few months have passed, Tom and I have now become friends. I basically protected him from the other kids. He had powers and the others and the adults where terrified of him. Me on the other hand was similar to Tom. I was receiving the same bullying, but everyday I put on a brave face for my friend hoping that one day it would stop. It never did, but one day we had a meeting with a old man someone who said he was going to help us. He was the same as we were he could do magic he called it.

Years have gone by now and even though we with people like ourselves only the other Slytherin's really treated us well. Many respected Tom and his ideals. Only I knew of how dark they where. I wanted to help him live forever. He was my only friend and I cared deeply for him. We begin research in the restricted section, reading of horcruxes and the likes.

Now, I am here to bring my friend back to power like before.

"Hardana, My closest friend." Tom states, causing me to look towards him.

"Yes, my lord." I answer as Nagini  climbed my leg slightly before using me to climb onto the table.

"You have been with me since the beginning. Have helped me every step of the way. Now I need your help once again. In this battle I need you to receive Harry for me." Nodding to him," And I wish that you stay safe."

"I will do my best my lord." I bow leaving him to go prepare for battle.

(I would like to apologize for this request I had a very hard time with it.)