Firsts *FredXReader*

First Time We Met
Sitting on the train nervously by myself. I was a muggle-born and didn't know any of this existed until I got my letter. Hearing the door open I turn to see two red-headed boys clearly twins.
"Can we join you?" The one asks.
"Yes," I smiled barely talking.
"I'm George this is Fred." They sit across from me.
"___," I push the hair out of my face.
"Anything from the trolly?" Looking at the older lady pushing a candy trolly.
"I don't know these candies," I look to the twins.
"Oh get the Bertie botts every flavor beans and chocolate frogs are always good," Fred spoke I bought what they recommended sharing with them. I opened the chocolate frog it jumps Fred grabbed it as it landed on the back of the seat.
"It's just bewitched." He smiles, "So you must have questions about being a witch." I didn't know this was going to be the start of a great friendship with these two trouble makers.

The First Time I Met His Parents

At the end of the fourth year with everything that has happened.  Mr. and Mrs. Weasley came to the school to check on Ginny.  They were checking on her when I walked into the infirmary with Fred and George to check on their sister. Seeing Ginny was up and smiling. I walk over to just see her.

"I just wanted to check-in, but I'll leave you guys alone," I smile.

"Non-sense you are welcome to stay my dear,"  Mrs. Weasley smiles.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. I am ____ (L/N)," I smile extending my hand.

"Oh, you're ____. The boys talk about you all the time. Especially Fred," Arthur spoke, "Just Arthur."

"Just Molly dear," Molly adds. We sat and talked to Ginny and enjoyed each other's company. Arthur asked me lots of questions about the muggle world.

The First Time We Kissed

It was my fifth year and I was watching Fred and George. At quidditch practice as I worked on my homework in the stands. It wasn't long when practice finished up. I watched as Harry went off with Ron and Hermione.  George and Fred came out I smiled at them.
"There's my boys!" I chuckled as they walk over. Fred looks at George nodding.
"I have to go do something talk to you later you two." He jogs off towards the castle.
"Where-" I start confused. Turning slightly as I watched George.
"___," I turn back Fred was a lot closer.
"Fred," I inhaled sharply blushing as he was so close to my face. "I-" his hand cups my cheek I grew quiet gently touching his hand with mine. His lips press to mine softly he starts to pull away. Just as quick as he started I lean into him as if I was chasing his lips. This caused him to press his lips back against mine parting his lips slightly. My arms snaked around his neck.
"Wooh Freddy!" I blush pulling away when I hear George's voice." You said you just wanted to talk to her."

The First Time He Met My Parents

I was sitting in my room reading letters my owl had brought me from my friends.

"____" I hear my mother's voice. " A friend is here!"

"Friend?" I questioned walking downstairs who could be visiting. "Fred!" I smile and walk over hugging him.

"Sorry, mom Fred. Fred my mom my dad is at work." I motion he shakes her hand.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. (L/N)," Fred smiles.

"Ah, Fred as in your boyfriend Fred." My mom starts causing me to blush.  Fred smiles at me with a big toothy smile. I push him softly. "Why don't you stay for dinner?"

"I would love that," He sits next to me at the table playing wizard chess. As my dad came in from work. Introducing him to my dad went basically the same as my mom. We sat laughing as we ate Fred helped clear the table.