Please Don't *Draco Malfoy*

I push my black hair out of my face before heading of the Slytherin common room. Heading upstairs I sat next to Draco owls flying in with letters from family's. I received a letter from my mother.

Becca,

this is your other I'm proud you're in Slytherin. That doesn't mean anything though unless you live up to your name and the house.

~Your Mother

Bellatrix

Her hand writing scrawled onto the paper matching her personality. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" I heard Draco ask.

"Nothing important." I smile.

It has been a few months I received a letter from my mom here and there. I had become really good friends with Draco. I only wished I could tell him who I really was. My mother made it very clear no one could know. Draco and I where walking to class. I tripped and fell my bag had spilled out on the floor. Draco helped me pick my things up."Becca?"

"Yes?" I look to him seeing the letter in his hand.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't she told me no on could know. I wanted to. Please don't say anything." I plead with him.

"Whatever," he left and hasn't talked to me since then.

It has been about a weak I was headed to class. "I understand." I jump hearing Draco's voice I turn to look at him. I smile hugging him. He smiles at me making me cheeks heat up since we are so close. I pull away.

"Took you long enough." I nervously laugh.