Chapter Three: Love at First Bite (Minus the Bite)

Lunar Mukami thought that he was straight. He thought that he was into females. He thought that never in his miserable little half-vampire life would he have to even consider doing it with a man.

Well, he thought wrong.

And he also thought that a Sakamaki wouldn't find out before his own family did. Specifically a certain red haired female who caught him in the act of subtly (very subtly, he might add) checking out a certain Kou Mukami's nice ass...

Rozū walked next to him, with a little Mc Jagger swagger. Her hips moved subtly, and she smiled at any passerby. Her brothers weren't as into school activities as she was, and she rarely got to cross paths with Lunar since being in Student Council sucked up most of her time with events.

But of course the one time he doesn't need a Sakamaki riding on his ass (despite the fact that he imagined someone doing that to him many times), Rozū Sakamaki of all people decides to show up. The most influential and charismatic girl yet, the only girl in the Sakamaki family, the family he's meant to hate, knows that he's-

"I personally think that no one will really care if you're gay or not. I mean, hello, it's 2015, and homosexuality isn't that looked down upon anymore." Rozū mused.

"Stop talking," Lunar grumbled.

Rozū continued. "Though I get why you would want to get into Kou Mukami's pants, I think he's fairly straighter than a line and will shut you down. So, that brings the question, why are you still looking at him when you know the little dick in his pants is reserved for someone without a penis?"

Lunar contemplated on strangling her right then and there. No one else was in the hallway, and he didn't smell or sense anyone nearby within hearing distance, yet the words felt like they were echoing throughout the school. To prevent the vampire from seeing anything else on his face, he schooled his features into a calm, remote, absolutely controlled expression of which no words could ever bring it down.

"Ah, I get it." Rozū said, then with a smile, continued walking by his side. He passed his class five classrooms ago, and was now walking aimlessly through the school with the Sakamaki girl stuck to him like a leech.

She didn't say anything as they turned a corner.

He frowned and decided to fall for the bait. "What?"

"You think that you can make Kou fall in love with you." She smiled wider. Pretty white fangs.

It took nearly all of his self-control to keep his voice steady. "Why do you care? Got plans for him?"

Rozū's face remained pale, though if it weren't for the fact that she was dead then she would have been blushing. "No. As for you, though..."

"What will it take for you to shut up and keep this between us?" Another effort not to snarl at her. His voice was tight, though. Tighter than Kou-

No.

He savagely shoved those thoughts aside.

Rozū smiled. "I don't think you seem to understand." They turned another corner, and she halted in front of a classroom. Her voice turned quiet, a whisper deadlier than her screaming, "I'M WITH A GAY GUY!" while pointing at him.

She might as well be doing that. Instead she said, "You have tomorrow to tell me your choice, but a week to actually complete it. You can either tell the whole school you're on the other team or I can do it."

Lunar didn't think; he just grabbed her wrist and held it tight. "What?" he snapped.

She stood there, blinking and unmoving. "I suggest you tell me your choice tomorrow."