Marigold could feel the intense stare from the originals.

It didn't feel very good at all.

She couldn't take all of these emotions at one time.

It was a strange thing she could do from the day she was born.

She could feel others emotions and manipulate them - though she never liked doing that as she felt it was cheating life.

She also never told anyone else other than her friend Katherine - that's another story for another time.

Marigold could feel so much pain and suffering that it made her own much more hurtful.

So that's when she grabbed her purse and stepped outside.

"I'll be right back, I have to call someone," she told the group.

When she walked into the alley behind the bar she did something she never thought she would do again.

She pulled a bottle of fire whiskey out of her purse, opened it and drank from the bottle.

She heard the back door open and a set of footsteps coming closed.

Marigold groaned and she groggily stood up and reached for her wand only to find that it was none other than...

Rebekah Mikaelson.

Rebekah eyed the bottle in the girl's hand.

She slowly looked back up and asked,"Care for a drinking buddy?"

___

A few minutes later the two girls were sat on the ground sharing a bottle of fire whiskey and complaining about their failed love lives.

"I mean my brother just kills them all! Why can't I be happy? He just doesn't care anymore, Mari!" Rebekah cried as she laid her head on her new best friend's shoulder.

"My brother didn't kill anyone but I'm so jealous! I dated a lot during school but only because they liked my looks and he didn't do anything! He graduated a year ago and the girl he's marrying isn't even out of school yet. Brothers are just assholes."

"Agreed," the girls have each other high fives.

"Dearest sister what are you doing-" Elijah's voice popped out but then stopped when he saw the girls together, on the ground, drowning their tears with an empty bottle of fire whiskey next to them.

Elijah sighed, "Rebekah go home, I'll carry this one."

Rebekah stood up slowly giving Marigold her number and a hug before zooming off into the night.

Marigold pocketed the paper and stood up, almost falling.

She was carried bridal style to her apartment.

Elijah knocked on the door before slowly setting the now sleeping girl down and speeding away.

___

"I made a new friend!" Exclaimed Rebekah as she sauntered into the living room.

"Who did you compel?" Finn smirked at his sister from his book.

"For your information Finn, I didn't compel her! It's that Marigold Lupin girl from the bar."

"You're friends with a witch?" Klaus asked, the slight taste of hatred on his face.

"Yes and she's lovely! We drank together while talking about our troubles."

"What did you drink?"

"Something amazingly strong that I will need to ask for a bottle of called fire whiskey."

"Oh, that wizard drink?" Kol asked, "I went out for drinks with four others whilst at that school. They were quite nice."

"We don't need your life story Kol," Rebekah told her brother," I'm going to bed before Kol starts to talk about his boring life. Goodnight brothers!"

"Yes," Kol continued now talking to the rest of his family," I think their names were James Potter, Sirius Black, Peter... something and Remus Lupin-"
He cut himself off realizing what he had just said.

Klaus' drink almost went flying out of his mouth, "You knew her father?"

..."Yes, I believe so."

"Quite sad," said Elijah now walking through the doors," I would recommend you read up on the first and second wizarding wars - make sure you get the aftermath part of it."

And that's just what Kol did.

___

Sorry I don't have much to say here >_<

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes.. it was 1:00 am when I wrote this...