"They're so extra" Jisoo mumbled to Lisa. The younger chuckled quietly and hummed in agreement, turning her attention to the movie. She became flustered, seeing it was one of the more intimate scenes, and looked away with pink cheeks.

Lisa looked up, feeling somebody move next to her, and saw Jennie with a pout and pink cheeks. She cooed at the sight and threw the blanket over Jennie so they were both trapped in the warmth of the fluffy thing.

After a couple of minutes, another intimate scene had come on. Jennie blushed and covered her eyes with her hands to avoid seeing the TV. Lisa smirked and put her hand on Jennie's thigh.

"Why are you hiding baby girl?" She whispered softly into the older girls ear. Jennie gasped as she felt Lisa move her hand higher up her thigh. Lisa put a finger to her lips, shushing the girl. Jennie's face somehow turned an even darker shade of red as Lisa moved her hand higher and higher until it was resting on the top of Jennie's shorts.

Jennie gasped and put her hand on top of Lisa's and looked at her with nervous eyes. Lisa smirked and slowly put her hand into the others shorts getting another gasp in return.

"Quiet baby girl...Wouldn't want us getting caught now, would we?" Lisa teased into Jennie's ear before biting it gently. Lisa glanced over at the TV and saw the scene hadn't ended. She grinned before gently moving her hand lower.

She felt the wetness and pressed her finger down harshly making Jennie released a quiet moan. She bit Lisa's shoulder, trying to silence herself before anymore sounds of pleasure could be let out.

"L-Lisa" Jennie whined lowly into the young girls ear. Lisa ignored her and pressed her finger down again, the older threw her head back against the pillows and released a shaky breath from the pleasure.

Lisa began to gently rub the wet spot and looked at Jennie. She beamed with pride at the sight of the smaller female and pressed down roughly. Jennie's eyes shot open before she let out a silent cry and threw her head back again.

"P-Please"

"Please what?" Lisa teased. She knew what Jennie wanted, she just wanted to see the girl beg.

"Please s-stop te-asing me" Lisa smirked and pressed her fingers down even farther until she could feel the throbbing of the Jennie's heat. She moved her hand so it was now underneath Jennie's underwear.

Jennie sucked in a breath through gritted teeth and let out a moan. The movie had been over for 20 minutes, the other two girls had left the room and gone out to get some more food.

"Moan for me, baby girl" Lisa whispered seductively before putting one of her fingers into the heat of the submissive.

"Fuck-Lisa!" Jennie moaned loudly, her back arching of the couch. Lisa thrusted her finger in and out of the elder quickly, making the girl moan uncontrollably.

"More-ah" She begged, being cut off with another moan.

"Anything for you baby" Lisa said before adding a second finger into the girl. Jennie yelled out at the stretch before moaning loudly again. She dug her nails into the skin of Lisa's arm making the younger hiss. Lisa put a third finger in and quickened her pace. She pushed them deeper and smiled when she heard Jennie release a broken cry of her name.

"Did I find your g-spot baby?" Lisa asked teasingly and thrusted her fingers against the spot again, gaining another cry from the girl.

"I'm c-close" Jennie warned upon feeling the tight heat in her stomach. Lisa continued abusing the elders g-spot until she felt her come flow in between her fingers.

Lisa pulled her fingers out of Jennie slowly and brought them to her mouth, licking them clean. Lisa maintained eye contact with Jennie as she sucked them slowly.

"I'll be right back" Lisa told with a smile. She returned a minute later with a wet cloth. "This'll be quick" She removed Jennie's shorts and put the cloth on Jennie's womanhood.

"Ah! Fuck" Jennie yelled out at the sudden coldness. Lisa mumbled a 'sorry' before continuing to clean the girl.

"All done" Lisa smiled and picked Jennie up before placing her on her lap. "You tired?" She questioned curiously. Jennie hummed before snuggling into Lisa. Lisa grabbed the blanket next to them and covered the half-asleep girl with it.

"Night night baby girl" Lisa whispered sweetly into Jennie's ear. 

"Goodnight mommy" Jennie smiled and snuggled even more into the younger. Lisa gave her a gentle kiss on the head before they soon fell asleep.

————
Hola hola :)

Sorry for the long wait 😂
My updates are really random 😬

Welp, took 23 chapters but I finally wrote some JenLisa smut

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😊

'Till next time 🙃

July 27, 2018