"Harry has beaten you every time. He has escaped you each year, leaving you weaker than you already were. What makes you think you will beat him this year?" She said, bravely. Voldemort glared at her coldly. "He beat me each year because he was lucky. Harry Potter is not good at magic, he doesn't even have the basic skills, he could never do this." Ginny knew what he was going to do before he even finished his sentence, she prepared herself. "Crucio!" She heard him say, once again she experienced that awful pain. But this time there was no Draco to help her, it went on for four minutes, before Ginny stopped screaming. Voldemort came closer.

"It's a pity. You could have been fantastic. We could have trained you, you could have become one of our most important death eaters. You are clearly brave and good at magic." Ginny panted, trying to regain her strength, she noticed Lucius Malfoy staring at her strangely. "Lock her up somewhere. We will kill her when he arrives." She heard Voldemort's voice, and felt the painful grip of Wormtail again, he pulled her too her feet and dragged her upstairs, shoving her into a room at random. She heard the click of a lock and sunk to her knees, breaking down. Through her tears, she looked around. She was in a bedroom. (Author's note; I realise that they had dungeons in Malfoy Manor, but I think a bedroom it more suitable for this story, you'll see why.) In the bedroom was a double bed with grey bedding. There was a desk, with many books on it. She picked one up and looked at it. It was a basic spell book, she opened it to the first page and saw it. Draco Malfoy. It was written in a pretty handwriting, which was most probably his mother's, but she knew. She was in Draco's bedroom. Somehow this reasurred her. She sat down on his bed and tried to figure out what to do, but she couldn't stop crying. Not only was she going to die, but Harry would die trying to save her, after all she had done to him. Hermione, Ron, and Luna may die as well, they would surely come along. Even Fred and George may insist on coming. She lay her head on Draco's pillow, not caring who came through the door. When the door opened, the pillow was wet with her tears.

Draco had been following Ginny the whole time he was in Hogsmeade, he was sure the Lovegood girl had noticed. He watched at the three girls took their seats and Granger passed them their drinks. They talked for a while. He turned to order a butterbeer. He thought about Ginny, he was worried sick. A letter from his mother had hinted something was going to happen to her, he didn't know what, but he refused to let her go anywhere alone. Suddenly a hand was waving in front of his eyes.

"Two sickles." The bar woman said, impatienly. He gave her the money and turned to see Granger and Lovegood sitting alone. He dropped his butterbeer with a loud crash. "Honestly!" The barwoman said from behind him. He walked over to the two girls as quickly as he could.

"Where is Ginny?" He said, fuming. He turned around for one minute and she managed to go missing.

"Bathroom." Granger replied, glaring. "She's fine with us, we're not letting anything happen to her. Just go." Draco eyed her, and decided he could trust this annoying muggle born. She was the best in their year, nothing would happen to Ginny. He nodded at them and left, walking back to the school. He stood by the door waiting for Ginny to come back. Some distance away, Potter and Ginny's brother stood together, probably waiting for Granger. He could see her big bushy head coming back to the castle, with the Luna girl, but Ginny was not there. He was beginning to panic. He ran up to them.

"Where is she?" He thungered. Granger looked very worried.

"We don't know, she didn't come out of the bathroom!"

"Shit! You promised you wouldn't let her out of your site! Did you go and check if she was still in there?" He thundered.

"Obviously!" Granger spat. "She wasn't in there."

"What's going on?" Potter's voice came from behind him, Draco was fuming. He knew where she was.

"Draco. You have to tell us what the problem is, we know you know what's happened, where is Ginny?" Lovegood said, Draco found she was the only one he could speak normally to.

"He's got her. He's got Ginny, at my house." Draco said, trying to control his temper. Suddenly Potter clutched his forehead, he began panting. Draco moved towards him.

"You saw her, didn't you?" He pressed, trying to make them believe him. He would never like these people, but they would help save Ginny. He nodded, his eyes flashed with anger. "What did he do to her?" Draco asked.

"Cruciatus, it went on for ages." He said, Draco noticed Potter was fuming as well. Draco glared at nothing in particular. "We have to help her. He'll kill her."

"How do we get there?" Ron asked.

"Vanishing cabinet." Draco mumbled, remembering the cabinet that lead to his house, and to the perfect place as well, they would arrive unexpectadley, no one would see them.

"What?" Potter asked, lookign at Draco like he was mental.

"Vanishing cabinet!" Draco shouted, "Come on!" He ran inside the school, the others close behind him.

"Ginny," She heard the familiar voice of Draco whisper, shutting the door behind him. Ginny sat up, staring at shock in Draco. She ran to him and hugged him, more tears streaming down her face.

"How did you know?" She whispered. He shook his head.

"Later. Come on, Potter, Granger, Lovegood and your brother are here to help us fight our way out of this. Then we run." He hissed, stroking her hair. He cupped her face in his hands. "I would never let him hurt you, didn't you know that?"

"I knew. But I didn't think you would find out in time." Ginny sobbed. She took his hand and Draco opened the door. Ginny smiled weakly at her friends, who were waiting outside the door. She looked up at Draco. "I don't have my wand." She said. Draco's face was suddenly terrifying.

"You will not be fighting." He said. She began to protest.

"Ginny, you aren't. That's final." Harry said.

"I am as soon as I get my wand." Ginny grumbled. Draco rolled his eyes. They all made their way down the stairs silently. "You go first." Draco said to Harry. "Make him think you're alone. Then we will arrive." Harry nodded. Ginny smiled at him, grateful for him coming to help.

"He will come." The voice of Lord Voldemort rung through the house. Harry stepped off the stairs and turned the corner. 

"I already have." He said, clearly. Voldemort laughed loudly.

"Brave of you, coming alone. You know you won't save her, she's already dead." He laughed at Harry. Ginny pushed through the crowd of her friends and stood next to Harry. "Am I?" She asked. Voldemort stared in shock at her, raising his wand. "No!" Draco thundered, storming down the stairs and pushing Ginny behind himself and Harry. Hermione, Ron and Luna followed behind, all standing in front of Ginny. She scowled, but wouldn't move in front until she had her wand back.

"Draco." Lucius hissed. Draco glared at him, shaking him head. Voldemort was staring at them in shock. "Draco?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "It's time to choose where your loyalties lie. Is it with your family? Or with this girl you barely know?" Ginny looked back between Draco and Voldemort. Her heart hurt as pain was clearly shown on Draco's face. She wanted to reach out and protect him, as she realised he was having to make the decision she had been so afraid of.

"If my family choose to support you and not me, that is up to them, but you will never touch her." He hissed.

Hello everyone :D Thank you so much to my readers, I may not have that many but it still means a lot. Please don't forget to fan, comment and vote. It means so much. I'm really sorry, but I won't be updating for a few days as I'm just so busy. You can guess what's going to happen and amuse yourselves whilst I'm gone. What will Draco's family do? What will the outcome of the battle be? Will Ginny finally make her decision? I will try and write soon.

Much love, Izzy. x