7

Meanwhile in Mystic Falls.............

Esther was doing a locator spell with Finn, her eldest son, besides her. Finn could hear her chanting and concentrating on the drop of blood that was taken from him so it could be used to locate their remaining family. Five minutes had pass and they finally saw the blood moving but to their disappointment, the blood erupted into a bright light that was so bright that they have to cover their eyes and it disappeared. It seems their locating spell was a failure. 

"It seems that they are not in this plain." Finn told his mother. " 500 years after we turned, we found a group of faes that three siblings made friends with them quickly. Once the faes knew of the siblings true nature, they decided to bring them to their realm with other faes. They agreed to only if  they could bring the rest of us. The faes agreed and surrounded us then this bright light came then we were somewhere else, their world was so bright and full of light." Finn explained and Esther could see the happiness that her eldest son had with them. "For some reason, we were never hungry. The blood lust we usually experience didn't took over us. We ate the fruit that they grow and sated our thirst for blood. We stayed for a year and within the year, we felt that we were human again." 

Esther saw her son's happiness change into sadness. Her guilt of cursing her family pained her but hearing her son experience with faes did made her happy. " After we said our goodbyes to the friends we'd made during the year, they took us back. When we came back we were surprised on how the time flew by. Apparently the realm of the faes time are different. The faes told us that five and half thousands years has passed, they explained that every fae realms time flows differently and the realm that we stayed was the fastest of them all." Finn said and pause for a couple seconds then continues explaining. "Fortunately the way of living has not changed that much except for their shelters, it was sturdier and bigger. So I'm guessing that they have found another group of faes and went to their realm. If Elijah's information from the siblings is correct then we have no way of  going to them but wait till they return."

Meanwhile in the realm of the remaining faes.....................

"I believe we're in a different realm from the first one we visited. If we stay here for a day, a year will fly by back on earth."
Caden said. With training with the faes, the siblings were able to train with their fae abilities and improve their awareness of time if they are in the realm of the faes. "You there, is this the only realm with the last living faes?" Alexander asked the female fae that was next to Sookie. "Yes. How did you know?" She replied but Alexander didn't answer her question. 'I was right, they are the last remaining faes. Once a over abundant kind and now reduce to a few dozen due to their blood being a magnet to those second breed vampires. Such a shame' Alexander thought then sighed. "Sookie, I believe you should go and explore. You might learn a few things with our kind while me and my siblings talk with their Queen." Sookie looked at Alexander but agreed to do it so she could learn more about her hidden heritage. 

"Girl, Claudine is it? Take us to your queen, I have few questions for her." Claudine told one of the faes to bring the siblings to their queen while she'll give Sookie a tour of their realm. The siblings followed the male fae to a group of faes and halflings surrounding tree with glowing fruits. Once they were there, they could see majority of the faes were weary of the siblings and the halflings entrance with their appearance. The siblings saw an older looking fae and the could tell that she was queen of the remaining faes. 

She approached them and said, "How did you three found us? We've been in hiding  from your kind for thousands of years." The siblings smirked at the queen and could see that she was getting uncomfortable with them. "We found a halfling and we know that you faes will be not that far behind. We know that you've been taking halflings throughout the centuries and thanks to your little friend, Claudine, we read her mind on why you were gathering them." Elizabeth said the Alexander continued. "We were hurt that you didn't sent one of your faes to get us." Alexander said while pretending to be hurt but his siblings smile with his performance and Alexander stop pretending and became serious. "To severe ties back on earth and remain here. What a preposterous thing to do specially some of the halflings here aren't related to your tribe." Alexander said with a calm tone. "Your tribe is just a side branch from the main branch of the first faes. Have you came in contact with the King? That could only be the only reason why they are in your care." Alexander stated and they could see Queen getting nervous but before she could say anything, Alexander said, "No matter. If you do see each other, tell him his visit is long overdue and how we despise tardiness." The queen nod hear and quickly left. 

'Should we leave a mark in case we need to visit the faes?' Elizabeth ask her sibling in their private telapath link. 'Don't have to, I have a feeling we won't be coming back. Have you notice the illusion they place for the halflings?' Alexander questioned his siblings. 'Of course I did. I'm surprise you didn't notice sister.' Elizabeth could feel Caden's smirk even though he's not showing it. She huffed crossed her arms and pouted. Alexander and Caden just smiled ate her actions. "It's time to go. Let's leave and head to the portal." Alexander stated and the siblings walked to the portal, halfway through and they felt a shift and the flower path they were following became sandy hill. They decided to ignore it and just continued till it they reach the portal, which they assume it but it was just a dark canyon. They could hear a feet running behind them. It turns out it was Sookie and another male halfling accompanied by a fae but it seems that it is in its true form. Upon arriving, Sookie was surprised to see the siblings at the portal area. "You should use your light to get back to your world. If you haven't activated your light, there will be complications upon arriving to your world." Sookie looked at her grandfather knowing that he hasn't activated his light. 'It's alright. We'll make it.' The sibling heard the man's thought then they heard running to see more faes but with light balls that are coming their way. Alexander and his siblings reflected the attack and said. "I think it is time we take our leave. Sookie please go with your grandfather." Sookie and her grandfather jump through and the siblings followed as well. 

A flash of light shone through them and the siblings landed on the ground gracefully except for Sookie and her grandfather who are rolling on the ground. They saw the man with a red light glowing on his veins.  "It seems you jump through knowing you haven't activated your light." Elizabeth said causing Sookie to look at her grandfather. The siblings could see that she started to worry over him. Alexander approach Sookie and place a hand over her shoulders, "It's no use. We can't do anything for him now, best to say your goodbyes." Alexander and his siblings stood back give the pair their privacy. After a couple minutes, they saw the man's body turned to dust and drifted through the wind. "Do you want us to drop you off to your house?" Elizabeth asked the grieving Sookie to which she just nodded. Caden pick her up and the all flashed to her place. Sookie wasn't surprise anymore due to knowing their true nature and said her thanks and went inside of her home.

The siblings left flashed to Alexanders home, "Isn't that a trip, we should definitely do it again." Elizabeth said to her siblings to whom which just smiled but didn't say anything. In Alexander's home, they could tell someone was in there. A few half naked men were lying on the floor with bite marks on their wrist and necks and they seem that the cause of their death was being drained of their blood. It was easy for them to know who it is. "You know it's rude to be in someone's home without having the owner present." Alexander smirked once they saw who the intruder was. Suddenly a blond headed woman ran straight to him in a tight hug. "Any tighter, you'll crush me, Beka."