"How old are you?"

"I'm 16. Also your kind of a genius."

"I'm a genius?"

"Yes."

"I'm a genius who can't remember anything."

I didn't know what to say.

"I'll be right back." I wanted to see where the doctor was. I got up when he grabbed my wrist.

"Please don't go."

"I have to go see where the doctor is. You should get some rest."

He was still holding my wrist.

"I'll be right back."

"Spence."

"Fine."  I grabbed a chair and sat next to him. He fell asleep when I realized he was holding my hand. I slid my hand out and went to the nurses table to see where the heck the doctor was.

"Where is the doctor?

"He's coming now. He lives 20 minutes away."

"Thank you. Do you have any idea what's going on?"

"I think we should wait to the doctor."

"Please."

"Well When some patients loose their memory the first person they come in contact with that they trust will be who they look to." (I have no clue if this is true; just go with it.)

"Do they usually get it back?"

"If I'm being honest I have no idea."

"Will they always be dependent on that person?"

"It depends on the bond they make and the person."

"Thanks for the help."

"Anytime."

I went back in the room. He was still asleep. I walked to the other room and Kennedy was the exact same. Then I heard shouts.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

I ran into Nate's Room to see him in the corner with his parents trying to talk to him and the nurse their too.

"Spence thank goodness these people were trying to touch me."

I walked closer to him.

"These people are your parents."

"I don't trust them."

"Let's get back into bed."

He got back into the bed.

"Mr., Mrs. Carter I'm sorry but I don't think it's good for Nate to have you here." The nurse said

They looked so hurt and tired. I felt awful. Their only child did want them to be near him. The nurse left too.