2. „Oh. I'm sorry!"

"Lanie! Why does this take so long?" Kate asked her friend. They were standing in line for an hour and Kate wanted to go in.

"Calm down. We're almost there. I guess we'll have to wait for 10 minutes or so and then we are in."

"I hope you are right." Kate said. "I want a coffee."

Lanie rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. 

Finally five minutes later, Kate and Lanie arrived at the entrance. Lanie took out their tickets and gave them to the guards, who didn't look very nice.

"I'm sorry but you can't go in here. There seems to be a problem with your tickets. You have to go over there to buy new ones." The guard said and pointed to another long line a few feet away.

"You have got to be kidding me. We payed a lot of money for these and now we have to buy new ones? I'm sorry but I'm not going to do that." Kate looked at the man with a death look. "I stood one hour in this line so either you let me in or I'm going to arrest you." Kate said an took out her badge.

"Listen Miss, I'll tell you something. I usually don't do this but you can buy your tickets here.. please follow me."

Kate and Lanie grinned and followed the man without hesitation. When they arrived at the small house, the man went to a desk and took out two new cards and gave them to Kate. He didn't look very happy.

"See, the wasn't so bad. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help." Kate smiled, took Lanie's hand and dragged her out of the room.

"Wow girl. That was awesome. I knew a brought you for a reason." Lanie teased and Kate gave her the look. Together they went back to the entrance. This time every thing went good and they got in without complications.

"Oh my god! This is huge. How many people do you think are here ?!" Kate said surprised.

"I guess about 100 thousand. I mean this is Ed Sheeran." Lanie answered. "So you want your coffee now?"

"Oh yeah. Sure." Kate had already forgotten about her thirst.

———————

When both girls had their coffee they decided to look for a place to sit or stand and since Lanie was such a big fan she wanted to stand very close to the stage so that she could see Ed.

They sat down on the grass and Lanie looked around the park. There were really a lot of people here. That's when her spotted a small shop not far away from them.

"Kate! Look there is a merchandise shop! Can we please go and buy some stuff?" Lanie pleaded and Kate just sighed.

" We just found a place to sit. We can't just leave because other people will take it away."

"Come on. Nobody will and if they do than you show them your badge and say you're going to arrest them if they don't move." Lanie smirked, thinking of earlier when Kate did exactly that.

"That was a one time thing and I was thirsty and annoyed." She took another sip of her coffee and turned away from her friend.

"Kate please. We can't stand so close to the stage and don't wear any merch." It seemed like Lanie was not giving up and so Kate sighed again and started to stand up.

Lanie squealed and hugged her best friend. "Thank you! Now let's go before someone takes our spot." Lanie started running to the shop like a little child, leaving Kate behind her shaking her head.

——————-

A few minutes later, Lanie was wearing an Ed Sheeran shirt and an Ed Sheeran hat and Kate also wore a T-shirt and Lanie convinced her to buy a wristband.