Chapter 20: I Miss You

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Come on man, I'm hungry" he said

"What happened?" Cody asked as staring to the man who just walked away

"He was just bumped on me, nothing to worry" I said. My eyes was looking at her, she was still there, her eyes wandering around as looking or probably waiting for something

"Let's go get some food" Harry said as dragged me
end of flashback

It's hard to believe but I guess it's true, I'm pretty sure it's her. Is it fate?

I miss you. I miss you so bad!

Does she feel the same way? I miss her so bad!! That picture, reminded me all the memories about her. And that night, she's laying on bed, her lips, her skin against mine, she trusted me. I know I'm her first, I could see in her eyes, and couple tears that she let out after we did it, she was in pain. But she didn't regret it, I'm doubtless as she laid down on my chest, with my arms wrapped around her. I never look for another girl since that moment. Sounds absurd for a guy like me, Grayson, but really, she got my heart.

- Cassiela POV -

To be sure, I love the food here, pizza, pasta, aracini, risotto, everything were really tasty. I improved my Italiano, I went out on weekend with the local friends, sometimes with the exchange students, or the travel community. My parents and Ed visited me last month, they stayed for a week.

I can say it's much better here than the boarding school in Calne. But when the night came, I can't deny that the thoughts of him keep coming even until today, it's more than 5 months passed, and I will go back to London in 2 weeks.

I was so disappointed, it's not that I hate him but the situation. I miss him. His cocky attitude somehow really makes me furious. The way he treated me like he knew me better than anyone else. The kiss we shared, everything we did, it means a lot to me. The only guy I slept with, my first, the person that I don't know why but I just trust him. Being close to him, the smell of him, I still can remember it clearly.

---

It's Friday, I was walking through Ponte di Mezzo, after grabbed my favorite pistachio gelato from La Bottega del Gelato, my phone buzzed, I got a text from Liam. It's been a while, as we didn't really talk since I stayed here, the last time he texted me it was probably a month ago.

Liam: Hello there Miss Bailey, how's Pisa? Will you be free this weekend?

Me: Hey.. how are you? What? Don't tell me you're coming here

Liam: Yes.. Ok so I need a guide, you know I want to enjoy the city

Me: Ok you got me captain. What time will you arrive?

Liam: Tomorrow around 9 in the morning, text me your address

I woke up at 8, I slept a little late as finishing assignment. It's 9.15 Liam called me he said he was waiting outside. I stepped down the stairs, I opened the door and looked around the small alley, he was standing by the wall with a scooter beside him

"Ciao bella" he said as smiling, he looked pretty neat wrapped in blue sweater, it's the last week of March but still cold here in Pisa. I walked towards him, and he welcomed with a warm hug "Look.. you're getting prettier by day" he said as broke the hug

"How's London? How did you get this thing? It's pretty cool actually" I asked, as looking at the cute scooter

"It's cold.. and boring, that's why I'm here. I rent it, ready for a ride?" He said as handed me a helmet. I took the helmet put it on my head, and we started wandering around, first stop, the leaning tower of Pisa at Piazza del Duomo because it's better in the morning, less crowded.

Pisa is not really big, you can actually explore it by foot but with a scooter also a good idea though the weather was still cold. After walking around the Piazza, we stopped for sandwich at my favorite L'Ostellino. We continued exploring the city, I took him to a local market, we spent the afternoon in small Piazza eating gelato. For dinner we went to a local pizza place named Pizzeria il Montino. On Sunday, we made a day trip to Cinque Terre. It was my first visit, the place is so beautiful, colorful houses, the coast, and hills. We got back around 5 pm, the weather was getting cold. We got back to my place, his hotel is only 5 minutes away by foot from here. He said he will go back tomorrow very early.

"Do you want something? Hmm.. I don't have fancy drinks.." I said as taking out a cup from the shelf.

"Anything is fine, you know I cut out my alcohol intake" he said as sat on the couch

"Hot chocolate?" I offered

"Sounds good.. " he replied

I handed him a cup of hot chocolate then joined him on the couch. He took couple sips then placed the cup on the table as saying "Thank you for today and yesterday, thank you for your company" he turned his head, staring at me

"Sure, no need to thank me" I replied, as smiling

"You know I'm so happy whenever I'm with you.. " he said and he came closer, leaned on me. I was stoned with his movement, he was very close like inches away, I stared at him as his eyes locked mine. Then I could feel warm lips crashing mine, he kissed me, it was few seconds until I tried to push him away then he broke the kiss but his hands wrapped me, "please once in my life, let me kiss you" he whispered, in seconds, he moved his lips against mine, gently. It was something I never expect from him. I didn't reply his kiss, he seemed ok with it, it was short then he stopped, a hand caressed my cheek, "I love you" he said, and kissed my forehead. I had no idea what to say. I was shocked, never thought that he'd kissed me that way.

"I love you.. I love you as a woman" he smiled, "But don't be confused, I don't expect something from you.. and you don't have to say anything" he said again

---

If you ever coming to Pisa, you should try La Bottega del Gelato and L'Ostellino for sandwich. And don't forget Pizzeria il Montino, try their cecina

Anyway.. anyway.. Liam finally confessed his feeling. And the next chapter will be super, so I guess I will update 2-3 chapters all at once