Chapter 19: Good Bye

Start from the beginning

"Good" I said as reaching my sister, I put my arm around her shoulder "Wake up sleepy head" I said. She put her head up, pouted. "What again?" I asked.

"She'll move to Pisa next week" my mother said as preparing the food

"Yaa I know, I saw the paper this morning, but mum, did you just let her? I mean she just came back home" I protest.

"Of course I want her to stay here, but it's her choice. Don't you think it's good, more than studying she can learn the culture and improve her Italiano, right signorina?" she said, and my sister nodded.

"You know I'm going to miss you, how long will you stay there?" I asked as hugging her from behind

"Around 6 months" she said shortly. I could tell it's more than about student exchange thing, it's also about her broken heart, I guessed she didn't tell mum as my mother looks perfectly fine.

"We will stay here until next week, take some day off son, we can go out together, it's been a while anyway, don't you think so Miss?" my mother said as handed Cassie a plate and later to me.

After finishing my meal, Jake and Elliot picked me up, we went to Liam's. I haven't seen him since the last time he took Cassie home. We were welcomed by Mrs. Wright, Liam's mother. His family is really out of my league, one of the richest family in England. But that was not the case, he's a good friend, he put himself like we're the same, a very humble person I've ever know. There's only one thing I doubt from him, he likes my sister. Yes, I knew, he has something on her. I guessed I know everything about him.

We joked around and played pool with music on. It was Jake and Elliot turn, Liam was sitting on the couch watching them. I joined, by sitting next to him.

"Cassie is leaving next week" I tried to begin conversation

"Oh where is she going?" he asked, I could see he's a little surprised

"I think you already know it, you seems close to her" I respond turned my head towards him

"Man, it's not the way you think .. " he shook his head

"I know, I know you like her from very start, am I right?" I said

"Well of course I do, she's just so adorable, but no more than that"

"You see her as a woman, am I correct?" I will take it serious this time, I looked at Jake and Elliot they're still on the game, leaning on the pool table. I don't think they could hear us as the music played along

"Why do you bring this up? Come on man.." he seems nervous

"It's just something that has been on my mind for quite a while" I said, and he sighed

"You're right. I really like her, no I love her, honestly I really want to tell her, I really want to be with her. You know how happy I am to spend my time with her, and sorry I keep it away from you man" he admit

"You're the one I can trust, though I know you don't do relationship, but my only concern is about your family, you're not just an ordinary guy, it will be difficult for her, and I guess when it comes to relationship they want you to be with another Billionaire, you know someone with background" I shared my thoughts, while he put his head down

"I can work it out, you're right about this family, well I can fight for it and I know they will receive her, they will understand my choice. But no, that's not the thing, I have my own reason, I don't think I will date your sister" Liam said, I could see his sad eyes, something that he has never shown me before.

"I appreciate your choice, and whatever your reason" I said, patted his shoulder.

"She loves someone else, anyway, so.. I think I just want be nice to her, I won't cross the line" then he smiled, walked out towards Jake and Elliot.

——
- Casiella POV -

A week passed real fast, last night Nara slept over here, she left this morning as it's school day for her. Finn, called me saying good bye. Now, I got my bag packed. Ed carried the luggage inside the car.

My parents and Ed were there with me, at the airport. I said good bye, hugged tightly. I could tell my parents are very open and positive, they care for me, but they let me go, they trust me, so I feel even more responsible for my choice.

I was walking towards the security gate back from the rest room, Ed and my parents were waiting in front of the gate to . Then, a grip caught my hand, it was Liam. He smiled as turned my head back

"At least say goodbye before you leave" he said, I texted him about this few days ago, but I didn't expect him to come, well he did

"Is it a surprise? You should tell me if you come" I said, he came closer and hugged me

"Call me if you need someone to talk to, you know.. " he said as broke the hug

"Yeah I know, thank you. Ah but I don't have any shoulder to cry on" I replied as giving him a smile, he's just really nice, I think I'm gonna miss his charm a lot.

"Hey don't cry again, no more tears ok" he said, pinched my cheeks with both of his hand. "Take care" he added, I nodded. Finally we shared one more hug, and said goodbye.

It was more than the student exchange, I decided to leave because of Grayson. Stay here or go away, it won't be easy. I know I will put him in even harder position if I stay. I hope things will get better as time passes by. I didn't tell him and so the boys about this, I asked Nara and Finn too that they won't tell anyone at least until the day I left. It was really hard, I want to cry, deep inside I wanted him to come, so bad. The last time I saw him was two days ago in school, he was sitting with the boys, his face was looking good, no more bruise, but his tired eyes, still he looked beautiful.

—-

Please leave a comment and vote if you like my story, I hope I can finish the next chapter faster