I woke up with sweat running down my face, body shaking and tears rolling down my cheek. I took in the surrounding. It was again the same nightmare again. It had stopped long back then why I got it again. Maybe because of the incident that took place yesterday.

At the same time the door opened and there stood Ana.

"What happened sweetie? I heard you shouting" she asked with concern.

Words couldn't come out of my mouth and I was continuously crying

"Again the same nightmare of that incident", she asked and I nodded.

She sat beside me and I instantly hugged her crying on her shoulder making her top totally wet.  She stroked her hands on my back saying soothing words to me. Eventually after some time it calmed me and I stopped crying.

"Is there a reason for the nightmare. Did something happened yesterday or in these days because you didn't get that nightmare from last 2 years " she asked getting worried.
I said her everything that happened yesterday.

I couldn't keep things from her. She knows everything that happened in my life from childhood and help me with my problems. She said to stop thinking about it anymore and nothing bad is going to happen.

Then I saw the clock it was already 8.00.
"Why didn't you wake me up I will be late for office again now" I said rushing to the bathroom.

" Em its weekend you don't have office today and we are going to the club in the evening you promised you would come" she shouted.

That's when I realized it was weekend.

"Yaa I am coming for now let me have a relaxing bath" I replied.

I took nice bubble bath and came out and wore my shirt and shorts and went down.

"Ana today I'll help you make something for breakfast"
I said when I saw her coming down.

"No babe, I'm bored making breakfast everyday and eating the same food everday. So I'm ordering some waffles from nearby restaurant. What would you like to have tell me I'll order it as well for you" she said.

"Waffles for me too with ice cream and chocolate syrup" I replied.

"Ok and let's make something special for lunch together today" she said and I nodded.

The day went by cooking beef and stake for lunch and having fun watching movies.

In evening we got ready to go for the club. I got dressed in a black ruffled knee length dress that Ana choose for me and did little makeup. Leaving my hairs fall free and pairing the dress  with pair of black ankle strap stilettos I wemt to check on Ana if she got ready .

(Emerald's look👇👇👇)

As we made our way inside the club I saw all our friends sitting at a corner sofa and made my way towards our friends

As we made our way inside the club I saw all our friends sitting at a corner sofa and made my way towards our friends. I got beer for myself and other ordered their drinks. I was having my drink at the same my phone went off. It was Mr. Richard's call. Weird he is calling me at this time on a weekend. There might be something important I thought.

I thought of going out to answer the call because of the loud noise in the club. The way to the front door of the club was crowded so I made my way to the back door.

"Hey Emerald, How are you?" he said as soon as I picked the call.

"I'm good" I replied.

"I just called you to tell you that the meeting which was going to be held yesterday will be there on Monday. So will you be ok to attend it" he asked.

"Ofcourse sir I'll be there" I replied.

"Ok then see you there." he said and I hung up.

I was about to go back inside when I heard some sound from nearby so I went in the direction of the sound to see.

I was shocked to see Mr. Lexon standing near a car and pointing a gun at the person sitting on knees. He was looking so dangerous. He shot the man and a scream left my mouth. I stood frozen as I watched that man getting killed.

I was beyond scared and tears were falling down my face. Mr. Lexon turned in my direction and for a moment our eyes met. His blue eyes were red with rage and anger boiling in him. I need to get out of here was the first thing that came to my mind. Turning around I started running back to the club without glancing back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna read more 👇👇👇

Check out this link to continue reading "Captured by the Mafia
👇👇👇

https://m.dreame.com/novel/20E83B1keiGLjAu+7peDXA==-%3Cem%3ECaptured%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3Eby%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EThe%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EMafia%3C/em%3E.html?channel=dreamewap-24

Don't wait just check it out...💃🥳👀

Check out my profile for further details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people😍,

How are you all?

What do you think of the chapter? Share your views on this chapter.

What will Emerald do now after seeing him killing someone?? Will she tell about this to the cops or just keep it a secret to save herself?

Please vote, comment, share this book and follow me for the updates on the book.

Until next time loads of love❤.
Seee you soon.......

Loads of love ❤,
- K.K.