Baby Love (Part 3)

Looking at this nice view, Jade would love this. Its been a year and we're all trying to forget all the bad memories and just keep moving forward, moving on as they say. We're laying in the grass, when I say we I mean Me, Louis and Amelia. Our twins.

Zachary Louis Edwards and Zareena Amelia Edwards.

Everything's complete and now all I need is a wi-

My train of thought got cut off when Jes and Leigh sat with us and played with the twins.

"So how are you?" Leigh asked me quickly as she sat with Louis. I looked at her and smiled warmly.

"I'm good, I love my kids and I will always love Jade, that's never gonna change ever." I proudly said to them as I looked between my baby boy and baby girl.

"They do look like her you know. I mean minus the eyes and the blonde streaks from their hair." Leigh started stroking Louis' hair.

"But still the point is she looks like Jade and they're both pretty, aren't you baby?" Jesy said cuddling Amelia, "Specially this cute little girl. She really looks like her" she quickly added.

Looking back into anything that happened in the past it was just all unexpected for us. Me and Jade having our very first baby, then knowing that it would be twins and the kidnapping.

"I can't believe that its been a year now, still thinking about it made me both sad and happy." Jesy said and I nod in understanding on what she is implying.

"I mean I'm happy because on this day it was the birth of these two beautiful babies and I'm also sad because of Jade-"

I quickly cut her off not wanting everything to be remembered, all of that are in the past now and we all need to move on from it. It was sad and hurtful but we need to keep going on. Our life will only be more misserable if we keep on living in the past, everything is better now.

"Let's get back there to the table." I told them and carried Amelia while Leigh carried Louis. We sat on the table as Mam and Mammy Norma looked at me.

"So we talk about this now rather that later." My mam said and looked at me intently. Gosh this is a trally wrong move but I can't back out now.

"I'm good okay. The new album takes my mind of things and we are all definitely moving on from everything that happened." I said smiling to them.

"And how about the kids?" Norma asked giving me a slight smile.

"They're good also, just the other day Louis said Mama and it was so cute. I can't wait til Amelia calls me Mama also. They've been crawling a lot and I hope to see their first steps. They've been teething also for a few days now. And I just want to see all of that with Jade." I rambled on and on about the kids and all that, we talked about their first night in the house, it was horrendous.

We also talked about that time Jade gave birth to the twins, when she's in the stretcher inside the ambulance. They told me that they need to do and emergency C-section or both of the baby will die. I was in utter shock with everything happening, Jade is unconcious and they needed to take the babies out. They did a fast operation to take the babies out and quickly turned Jade around to remove the bullet from her back. They closed it for a bit so she won't bleed to death. The twins are brought to an incubator to fully develop there as they did come out very soon but as I saw both of them, everything just reminds me of Jade. Looking in the nursery, our babies, that time I filled out their birth certificates as we already talked about their names for a lot of times. If its going to be a boy, we wanted it named Louis which is after my second name. If its a girl, we wanted it named Amelia like her second name. While filling it out, I thought of Zachary and Zareena which really is cute. I know Jade would love it. So I did and it was the best idea ever.