Be Alright

Jade's POV

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy but I ignored it cause I can feel Perrie whimpering beside me. So I start to really wake myself up and when I do, I saw Perrie being really pale and all. I got worried and I panicked. I touched her forehead and feel it hot and sweating. I think she has a cold or a fever? whatever that is this is all my fault. I can't believe it. I sighed as I remember what we did last night.

*Flashback*
We just arrived here in Maldives and I'm freaking excited. This is Perrie's surprise for our Anniversary. Well it really took me by surprise. She's been here with her friends back then but not me.

"Do you like it princess?" Perrie smiled at me
"Like it? I Love it babe. Thank you!" I said kissing her cheek
"Let's go?" she asked and I just grinned at her and interlocked our fingers.

We're on our way to the hotel we're staying at and its an understatement when I said I'm excited. I'm ecstatic. This is gonna be remarkable. When we arrived I pulled her out and I think there's more surprise.

"We're in a villa?" I gasped looking at her
"I thought we're gonna be in a hotel" I added

She just hugged me "Only the best for my princess" Perrie said and kissed my forehead. I kissed her in return. We've been kissing for a few minutes. We just stopped to breath and I grinned at her. She's the best and I'm so lucky to have her.

I dragged her around and its really beautiful. The beach, the sky, the villa, Perrie, everything. This is perfect. She's perfect. I smiled dreamily.

"Perrie? Babe?" she hummed and looked at me smiling

"Thankyou for everything, for this and for you. I love you." I said meaning everything.

"I would do anything for you princess. I love you more"

She kissed my head, then my forehead and my nose then finally my lips. I feel so loved and cared for everytime that I'm with her. She closed her eyes and I know she's a bit tired and jet lagged.

"Do you want to rest babe?" I asked her

"We can rest for a bit, have dinner and then we'll do what you want okay?" she grinned at me

"Okay babe, let's go unpack" I said and she dragged me to our bedroom which I might say look great as well. When we're inside she went to the bed and lied down head first.

"Beeeeeddd" she screamed in the pillow. I laughed at her shenanigans. I decided I'll let her rest and I'll do the unpacking. After a few minutes of unpacking I joined her and snuggled with her.

"So what do you wanna do baby?" she asked facing me

"Well I could think of many things to do but I wanna try something with you." I told her while I'm tracing her face. She's really pretty.

"And may I ask what would that be my princess?" she looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Promise you won't laugh at me and be mad?" I asked her first cause I know this is really silly.

"Whyyyyyy???" Perrie said dramatically. I giggled and looked at her. "Please?" I persuaded

"Okay I promise I won't laugh and get mad." she promised

Here goes nothing.

"I wanna go skinny dipping with you" I told her quickly and closed my eyes.
Minutes passed and she's not responding. I opened my eyes and she's smirking. Ughhhh! I want to wipe that smirk off her face.