Phase 6: Sacrifice

Written By: DGrayManLover

Phase 6,

--Hibiki's POV--

My eyes fly open and I blink until I can recognize the ceiling of a room. I sit up and I start to see two of everything. God, my head feels foggy.

"Everything went as planned, Hibiki." A voice says. I turn toward the woman, it was Shion. "You said that I should remind you that you had something to tell me."

That's right, I remember everything now. I put a hand to my forehead and sigh.

"Right," I stand and head over to my desk. I pull open the drawer and pull out three tapes.

"What are these for?" She asks.

"After I'm gone upload this one to the main server." I hand the first one to her. "It's a message to all the citizens from me."

"Okay." She takes the tape labeled citizens and slips it into her pocket. "And the other two?"

"This ones for my family. Please, deliver it to them." I hand her the one labeled family. She nods and slips that one into her pocket. "And this one, " I sigh and run my fingers over the label. "Goes to Shusei."

She pulls it from my grasp and pulls me into a hug, "Don't worry I will."

"Good." I smile, it was time to go.

- - - -

"How'd we know you'd be here?" I say as Kunizuka steps out from the shadows of Nona Tower.

"Where's Shion?" She growls.

"Safe and sound." I smile. "Are you here to help or are you here to be in the way?"

"Neither." She turns to leave. "Just here to check up on Shion, that's all."

We head into Nona tower and head toward the basement, our weapons ready just in case anyone wanted to attack us.

Once we were finally made it down there I saw a few androids standing guard. They all looked like the Chief.

I look toward Shogo, who knew of the plan and he nodded. He pulls Shusei away as I approach the Chief.

"Hibiki, what are you doing?" Shusei screams. "Makishima, let me go."

"Why, hello there chief." I smile and bow. "My good friend Shogo Makishima over there told me you are wanting brains that deny the Sibyl system."

"And." She steps forward eyeing Shogo.

"I would like to become a part of the system." I smile wide.

"You lied to me the whole time didn't you!" Shusei screams. My heart breaks when I heard that, no I didn't this was just a part of my plan.

"After I join I know a way I can convince Shogo to join as well." I whisper in her ear.

She nods and brings me into the main system area. In the middle of the room sat a chair. Above the chair was an upside down clear glass bowl. That must be what uploads your brain to the server.

She nods toward the chair and I make my way to it. I sit down on it while the Chief slowly walks toward me.

"Are you sure about this?" She smirks, she was trying to mess with me. "What about your family?"

"What about them?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "They're dead are they not." I've come to terms with their death recently, there's nothing I can do about it other than destroying Sibyl.