Two

[Third Person]

Jimin shook his head, "I-I'm fine..."

Yoongi sighed irritated and grabbed Jimin's hand, "Listen Jimin, if he really is hurting you this bad... Just break up with him, I can't stand seeing you like this everyday..."

Jimin took his hand away, "N-no..."

Jimin tried to speak more but couldn't, he turned around and abandoned Yoongi on the campus.

[After Class]

After his class, Jimin walked through the halls and hugged closely to the lockers. He spotted Yoongi making his way down the hall towards him.

Jimin raised his blazer to his face so Yoongi wouldn't see him, as Yoongi passed by Jimin, he quickly walked away to the bathroom.

As Jimin went inside he looked through the mirror and pulled down his turtle neck shirt.

He saw the bruising was still noticible, but not so much as before. He put his hands on the sink and looked down.

No matter how much I hate this relationship there's no escape... I have to keep suffering over and over again, who even knows when this bruising will go down...

Jimin clenched the sink end in anger, and looked once more in the mirror before leaving.

He walked outside and sat down on a bench, to admire the scenery and to feel the cool air brush against his face.

Jimin put his hands inside his pockets and closed his eyes.

Jimin opened his eyes and saw the sun was setting.

Huh? Wait how long did I end up sleeping for?

Jimin got up and looked at his phone, "For 2 hours?!"

He quickly ran over to the front of the campus and saw Dong Soo's car waiting in the front. Jimin walked faster but heard someone behind him, "Jimin!"

He turned around and saw Yoongi approaching him, "About time you woke up, let's go ge-"

Jimin got his arm snatched from behind him, he turned and saw Dong Soo.

"You think it's funny to keep me waiting?!"

Dong Soo griped on his arm, but then grabbed the collar of Jimin's turtle neck.

"Hey! Jimin!"

Jimin woke up, and jumped seeing Yoongi approaching him. Jimin looked around frantically and saw the sun hasn't set, and that it was only a dream.

"Hey, Jimin. I didn't expect to see you here. Let's go get something to eat."

Jimin nodded and got up from the bench and walked with Yoongi. Jimin felt his neck, and rubbed it softly.

Thank God that was only a dream... maybe I shouldn't sleep during the day just in case that dream becomes a reality...

Yoongi and Jimin stop by a cafe, "What do you want to get Jimin, it's on me."

Jimin shook his head, "N-nothing my throat h-hurts."

Jimin tried to clear his throat but still felt pain afterwards, he hated not being able to talk. He felt it made him even more weak then he already was.

Yoongi nodded slowly, "Alright, I'll get two hot chocolates then."

Jimin looked at Yoongi confused but walked over to a table instead.

When Yoongi arrived at the table with the two hot chocolates in hand, he set one down in front of Jimin.

"Here, you should have something warm either way. It might help your throat more."

Jimin smiled and took the hot chocolate, and drank a bit. It stinged a little as it went down his throat, but it was a good feeling to be able to drink something without feeling as much pain.

"How have you been?"

Jimin set the hot chocolate down, "Good, how about y-you?"

Jimin drank some more of his hot chocolate, he felt his throat becoming more better after drinking more. He didn't feel the need to stress out his voice as much as before.

"I've been fine, just not as good as I want to be with my studies... as for love life hmmm?"

Yoongi put his hand on his cheek and rested his arm on the table and  looked out through the window.

"I found someone who caught my interest..."

Jimin stopped drinking his hot chocolate, but shook his head slightly.

"Oh well then you should a-ask them on a date t-then."

Yoongi looked towards Jimin and smiled, "I already did, and they accepted it... even though they probably aren't aware it was a date... but they already have someone in their life. I know they don't like the lifestyle they are in... but I can't do anything about it."

Jimin looks down on the table and plays with the sugar packets, "Oh... I'm pretty sure e-everything will turn o-out ok."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi, but his eyes weren't as usual... he seemed more upset then reassured to be telling him this information.

Jimin stood up to avoid the awkwardness, "Alright Yoongi, my throat f-feels a bit better n-now. Thank y-you, we should head back."

Yoongi sighed but smiled, "Yeah you're right, let's go."

As Jimin and Yoongi walked back to their college, Jimin stayed back a little.

Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin slowing down, "What's wrong?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi quickly, "Could you stay b-back a bit?"

Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin's boyfriend's car pulling up. He nodded, "Yeah I'll stay back... have a good day..."

Jimin nodded and walked over to Dong Soo's car.

Yoongi could faintly see, through the window, his boyfriend raise his hand at Jimin, as he flinched but he set down his hand and hugged Jimin.

Who the hell does he think he is? I'm going to find out who Jimin's boyfriend is, even if Jimin doesn't want to tell me.

A/N
Hello my loves 💜 Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Also for those who read My Ex Is A Billionaire Thank you so much it reached 1k reads! 😭😭💓💓I love you all so much, hopefully this book turns out well! Take care!