One

Bonnie walked into the pizzeria, ready to announce the truth.

A Couple Days Ago

A tall man had just entered the pizzeria, and scanned the crowd, as if looking for someone.

"Hello! My name is Chica!" Chica said, approaching the man. "Do you need help with anything?"

"I'm looking for my son." The man said. "I haven't seen him since his younger sister was a baby, which if I've done the math correct, thirteen years, so he would have been when he was four years old."

"If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you seen him?" Chica asked.

"His mother and I split ways." The man said with a sad smile. "He went to live with his mother, while I took his younger sister. I doubt he remembers his little sister though. Anyways, a couple days after his mother finished their move to an apartment, he was kidnapped and sold on Craigslist. No one has been able to locate who bought him. I've been checking all over town for him, but no such luck yet."

"That's terrible!" Chica gasped. "What's his name, and what does he look like? I might be able to help you find him."

"Thank you Chica." The man said. "His name is Bonnie. Bonnie house. All I know is he had lilac hair, and pale red eyes. He should be seventeen right now."

Chica's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped.

"I know him!" She exclaimed. "He's my best friend! He lives here with me, Freddy, Goldie, Foxy, Mangle, BB, BG, and Marionette! He plays guitar for the children! He told us his parents died in a fire, which probably was just the people who bought him off of Craiglist!"

"You know him?" The man exclaimed, eyes getting an unusual spark. "Can you take me to him?"

"Of course!" Chica said.

The man followed Chica, and soon met who he claimed to be his son.

"Bonnie?" Chica said.

Bonnie looked at Chica with his usual cheery smile.

"Hi Chica! How's your day been?" Bonnie asked.

"I've been great Bonnie! Thanks for asking." Chica said. "How about you?"

"I've been amazing today Chica!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Thank you so much for asking!"

"Bonnie," Chica said. "This man is saying he's your dad."

A confused look came over Bonnie's face.

"But my parents died in a fire." Bonnie stated. "Was I adopted or something?"

"Not exactly." The man said. "When you were four, the year your younger sister was born, your mother and I parted ways. She took you, while I took your little sister. A couple days after you and your mother finished moving into an apartment, you were kidnapped. We noticed you were for sale on Craiglist, but it was too late. You had already been sold. We couldn't find you. I've been looking for you for thirteen years."

"So, I was kidnapped and sold?" Bonnie asked.

The man nodded.

"I'm sorry I have to dump so much information on you at one time." The man said. "And if you don't beilive me, we could get a blood test. Would that work?"

"Yeah!" Bonnie said. "A blood test sounds fun! And besides, you might actually be my dad, meaning my parents are actually alive! And I would have a little sister!"

"You certainly are a positive thinker!" The man said.

Since I'm too lazy to write it out, ill

just tell you this is now current

time and the results of the blood

test came in.

Bonnie walked into the pizzeria, ready to announce the truth.

"Hey guys!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Hey Bonnie!" Freddy said. "What's up?"

"The results of that blood test came in!" Bonnie exclaimed. "He really is my dad!"

"Really?" Foxy asked.

"Yeah!" Bonnie exclaimed. "I'm gonna go with him for a week and live with him so I can meet my mom and my little sister!"

"So, your leaving?" Mangle asked.

"Only for a week!" Bonnie said. "I'll be back before you know it!"

"Darn it. Just leave forever!" Mangle said.

"Be nice ya big stinky turd!" BB, (Balloon Boy), said.

Bonnie didn't like it when people cussed, so everyone always made sure to watch their language around him. Otherwise, BB would have called Mangle a b**chy ungrateful sh*t.

"Don't tell me what to do dumba**!" Mangle growled.

Everyone looked at Bonnie, scared for what would happened. When Foxy had said the f word without knowing Bonnie was in the room, Bonnie ended up crouched in a ball on the floor, a stream of tears flooding from his face.

When Mangle said that sentence, the optimistic smile immedeatly vanished off Bonnie's face, and a couple tears fell down his face.

"Mangle!" Freddy warned. "Watch your language!"

"Oh shut it, f**k face!" Mangle growled.

The tears instantly stopped flowing down Bonnie's face, and he was suddenly showing no emotion.

"What did you just call Freddy?" Bonnie asked.

"I called him a f**k face. So what?" Mangle sneered.

"EVERYONE HIDE!" Freddy yelled.

Nobody else had witnessed it, but this had happened before. Before Freddy or Bonnie had met Foxy, Chica, Mangle, BB, BG, or Marionette, Freddy and Bonnie were best friends. Somebody had called Freddy a f****t, so Bonnie beat the man unconscious, stole his wallet, hat, monocle, shaved his mustache, and locked him in a dumpster.

Bonnie slowly walked to Mangle, stood in front of her for a minute, and then attacked.