7(20/21)2018

Just found this song and it totally fits!! I actually really like it!!

Corporate-

William is your average high school graduate. He plans on having a happy, successful life. As he undergoes the tasks and challenges of college, something changed. Yes, you can say something died inside him.

  Money: bits, bucks, euros, yen, fortune, riches, cash. There are many ways to describe that simple word. But William, failed to realize what it actually was. William started off small as an intern to the world's largest electronics company. As time passed, he became more and more obsessed with getting things done efficiently and fast that he stopped caring for his own true happiness. He BECAME the corporation.

Flashback*
As he was reaching for more success, he still needed the necessities to live. His home was carbon copy of all the others in his area, showing no preference or emotional themes. All the homes were blue with white trimmings, lands pristine with vibrant green grass. As he was first buying the house he took notice of the lil cabin next to his new home. He couldn't help but admire the colors on it. It showed so much emotion that he often wondered, who lived there. Everyday as he came back from his internships, he'd see the cabin and smile. After a while he bought his own little ornaments for his porch so he could express himself as well.
A year later~
William was finally getting his first solo project. As he had multitudes of ideas, he went to work for the approval of his boss. Mind you that when he finished, it didn't go so smoothly at the start. The boss was angry for it cost him BIG bucks, so the logic to this was to drop Willliam from the program. William begged for another chance. As his boss stepped in the elevator he tried to jump on but failed. The doors shut on him when he was half way through. Not able to get up, he jump off; miscalculating where he'll land. As he almost landed on his floor safely with the elevator shaft still open, he felt a push and fell...

Flash back Ends*

   Years passed and now William's porch is bare and lil cabin was more of a nuisance to him. He managed to be the youngest CEO of the company.
He made it all. He had everything. As he came home from work one day, he saw a young lady standing by his porch with a bag.
  "Who are you? If it scout cookies I bought some already," William said passing the lady. As he opened his door he heard a faint "wait!!"
William turned to look at the owner of the voice. She had dark little curls and deep brown eyes, tan skin, and a petite hourglass shape. She wore a wide brim hat, a white shirt with colors splashed on it, blue jean overall shorts, and some light green converses. She looked up nervously and said, "Hi, sorry to bother but I'm your neighbor, Venni!" This seemed to make William happy for a reason he did not understand.

Then my alarm woke me up at 7am so I never got to the end of that weird dream... I hope I have it again till the end!!