Yeri handed her phone over to the girls, Jisoo kept playing it repeatedly so everyone could be sure of what they were hearing. "Oh my God" Irene gasped, "her mind has snapped. I told you it isn't natural to be that tall". "Hey!" Joy yelled as she slapped Irene's arm. Jisoo stood up and frowned, "I need to go and talk to them, Lisa seriously needs help". "Don't get me wrong I am worried about Lis but we are all missing the bright side here" Jeongyeon announced suddenly. "Which is?" Momo asked. Jeongyeon smiled, "Lisa is in love with a girl, imaginary or not it's still a girl. I've been saying for ages that we need more gay energy around this place". 

Nayeon stood up and walked next to Jisoo, "I think we should all go and speak to Lisa, let her know we are here for her and make sure she gets the support she needs". The girls all agreed and made their way to Lisa and Chaeyoung's dorm. 

"Oh hey guys" Rosé said sweetly as she opened the front door to the group of friends, "come in". "HI" Lisa said excitedly with a big grin that soon faded when she saw the look of concern on their faces, "...is everything ok?" she asked. "We need to talk" Jisoo replied anxiously but calmly as they entered the dorm room and approached the worried Thai. Jisoo breathed in deeply, "Yerim overheard your conversation with Rosé earlier...". "By overheard she means eavesdropped and recorded" Joy added from the background. Irene elbowed her in the stomach, "remember that conversation we had about not just blurting out whatever is on your mind?". Joy hung her head as Yeri slowly started to hide behind a potted tree. "We think you need to see a doctor Lis, we know you think you can travel in time and it isn't healthy to stay like that" Jisoo continued. Lisa froze, totally unable to even form words. Rosé stepped beside Lisa and put her arm around her shoulder in support, "guys come on you don't understand, we can explain". "Do not tell me you believe her Rosie" Nayeon said in disbelief. "Actually, yes I do" the Australian responded, moving her body closer to Lisa so she was practically side hugging her. 

Momo scoffed, "I take back what I said earlier", she then pointed at Rosé, "THAT is the most gullible person on that planet". Rosé rolled her eyes, "look just ask Lisa, she can tell you any details about this school. I saw her myself just appear out of nowhere when she walked back into our time!". Irene held her hands over both her cheeks in distress, "oh my God what is even happening right now". "Um what are you doing babe?" Nayeon asked as she saw Jeongyeon unscrewing the lids on all the bottled water and sniffing it. "Checking for funny smells, this has gotta be drugs or something" she replied. Lisa huffed, "look we aren't on drugs and I'm not crazy either, this is why I didn't tell anyone, I knew you guys would react like this". Jisoo paced back and forth with her hand on her head trying to negotiate in her mind the best way to make Lisa see reason while Irene sat down in the corner on the verge of a mental breakdown. 

"Ok Lis, tell us about this school of yours" Nayeon asked. The Thai sighed but ultimately gave in and proceeded to tell the girls every detail she could that she thought might help them believe her. She told them the name of the school, various names of students and teachers, the songs that were out at the time and other obscure details, she also told them about Jennie.

The girls were far from convinced, half of them believed Lisa was crazy and the other half thought she was playing a big prank on everyone. "How is it even possible to go through time and what the hell is a Time Door?" Jisoo asked with frustration. "I don't know Chu, I'm not a physicist, I don't understand the science behind any of this it just...happens" Lisa responded, beginning to get overwhelmed with the intervention sprang on her by her friends. Jeongyeon leaned in next to Joy, "drugs" she whispered loudly. 

Noticing the increased despair in her best friend's body language, Rosé decided it was best to make the group leave, except for Jisoo. 

As the group left the apartment to return to their own dorms as it was getting dark, Nayeon had an idea, "guys, I'm going to research into this school Lisa was talking about and see if it's even real. Anyone wanna help?". Irene draped her arms over Nayeon's shoulder's from behind, "definitely".