Bechloe - stolen heart

Idek. I'm running out of ideas someone help me pleaseeee

3rd POV

Beca lay in her bed, doing her mixes. She had become more depressed now that She knows Chloe doesn't want her. She has a boyfriend, for God's sake. Then, a familiar redhead storms into her room, tears stained down her cheeks.

"Chloe! What h-happened?" Beca stammers. She hates seeing Chloe like this.

"H-He broke up with me." She says, sobbing.

"Why?" Beca asks.

"B-Because he thinks I like someone else,"

"And?"

"It's true."

"What? Who? Why?"

"Uhh..." Chloe paused, leaving enough time for the mysterious figure to waltz right through the door.

"OI!" Beca jumps up, startling Chloe, who immediately turns around. The burglar seems to be taking some of Kimmy-Jin's things, which Beca knows she will think she took them. She walks over to him and shoves him, then causing him to break what he was holding. He smirks.

"Holy shit, dude. You do not know what you just did." Beca fumes. His eyes widen. She punches him in the gut, and just as she does, Kimmy-Jin walks in, and her mouth drops right to the floor. She kneels on the ground and proceeds to pick up the broken pieces of glass.

"I a-am so s-sorry." Beca stutters. Then, turns her head to face the man. "Get the fuck out of our room." He stumbles out, whimpering.

"Thank you, Beca." Kimmy-Jin says, smiling. Bea smiles back, not really knowing what to say. Kimmy-Jin walks out as quickly as she walked in. Beca turns to Chloe, to see she was crying again.

"What's wrong?"

"I h-hate fights." She sobs.

"I know. I'm sorry." She gave Chloe a hug, which was unusual for me. Beca doesn't do hugs.

"Beca? Can I say something crazy?"

"I love crazy." Beca says, regretting it.

"Well, if I said that I like you, what would you do?" She asks, cautiously.

"Well, I'd probably scoop you up and kiss you, because I feel the same way." Chloe eyes widen, and she breaks into a grin.

"Really?"

"Yup" Beca pops the 'p'

"What are you waiting for?"

Beca scoops her up and presses her lips onto Chloe's, making her feel lightheaded.

"I think I... really... like you." Chloe says, between kisses. And Beca smiles because she knew Chloe meant it.

I'm sorry it's short but I'm trying to come up with more ideas. Please comment if you have one!