Becemily~ bring us closer

"Hi" an over excited girl said. "I can't believe I'm finally meeting the woman who single handedly created the Bella sound! We're sisters! I can't believe we're sisters!" She is standing there, with a huge smile on her face. Her slight awkwardness made her adorable. It was love at first sight.

"Oh yeah! Chloe texted me that we added a legacy" Beca says. "I didn't even know that was a thing." She walks away, with a smile. And a new feeling inside of her.

~days later~

"Oi legacy." Amy says. "Don't take this the wrong way, but your a really stupid person. Beca didn't know why, but she was taken aback by Amy's sudden comment. Could it be? No... she was with Jesse. Not for long though.

Emily sticks her ear against Becas room door.
"I'm sorry Jesse. I like someone else" She quavers. "This isn't working anymore."
"I-It's Okay." Jesse says. "I-I was th-Thinking the same thing!"
"Really?"
"No."
"Oh." Emily heard footsteps coming closer to the door. She jumped back. The door creaked open.
"Hey Emily" he whispers, walking out. Emily slowly makes her way around the door.

Beca  felt her heart beat faster. Emily was standing there. Her hair falling effortlessly around past her shoulders, down to her wait, and her hazel eyes gleaming down at her.

"Hi?" Emily says. "Is this a bad time?"
"N-No." Becas eyes are watery. "I-I-I'm..."
"What's wrong?" Emily sits down next to Beca.
"N-Nothing. I'm just so confused."
"Why? What about?"

"Umm.... my sexuality?" Emily wraps her arms around Beca. Beca felt her butterflies begin to feel more like giant moths.

"I'm sure you will figure it out."
"A-and my crush."
"Who is it?" Beca looks Down. She stands up, tears starting to pour down her face. She runs out of her own room, leaving poor Emily confused.

Emily began to feel something. Whenever she saw Beca, she got butterflies. And if she talked to her, those butterflies became... anxiety. She would chicken out. Or ramble on about whatever it was she was talking about.

But that was before.

Beca is so nervous. She is producing Emily's first song, and her last chance to impress her boss, Sam.

"Okay, make sure you don't touch anything." Beca says. "Your very pretty but you seem clumsy." She subconsciously flirts. Emily goes bright red, and Beca mentally slaps herself for saying that.

They start recording. "Do you want to sing that again?" Maybe not for the song, but because Beca likes to hear Emily sing. She knew it wasn't right, but she was so good.

"You produced this."
"Yes. A-and Emily wrote it."
"Her. This tall drink of water right there." She points to Emily.
"Elizabeth?"
"Emily." She replies.
"Elizabeth. Emily?"
"Yep." She shakes his hand. She is so cute!

He starts talking about how it was good, but all Beca could think about was Emily. He walks out. "Great job Reggie!"
"I'm Reggie" Beca whispers, facing Emily. After they can't hear his footsteps, they burst out.
"Oh my god I was so nervous! I didn't know what to say!" Beca was smiling. They fall into a tight hug. Beca could barely breathe. Emily couldn't either.

"Emily."
"Yes?"
"I have liked you for a very long time."
"What?"
"Yes." Beca can't believe she is doing this. "In fact. I think I am in love."
"Are you serious?"
"I waited for the right moment to tell you."
"And...?" Emily looks confused.
"I was waiting for a moment that would bring us closer." Beca smiles. "Emily, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes! Yes I will, oh my stars! Is this actually happening?" Beca smiles wider. "Oh my!" Beca pecks Emily one the cheek.

"I love you."

Thank you for reading this (quite short) one shot/ short story!

🌸