Chapter 2

A:N/ Thank you so much for reading :)

Chapter 2

Picture of Rebecca on the side ----->

Alice P.O.V

After arguing with Fake Barbie out in the cold entrance of her home for about ten minutes I finally won, you know she can be really stupid sometimes, I had to explain real slowly that if she wanted me to take off my piercings I would have to look in a mirror and therefore enter her home.

She gave me a scowling look as I went into her giant mansion, "Stupid bitch," I mumbled very quietly under my breath, I widened my eyes as I looked inside, to say I felt out of place was saying something!

I looked around the sparkly objects in the house, everything seemed to sparkle clean while me? I had mud all over my neon shoes and I was dressed as if I was a homeless guy.

But hey, a very comfortable homeless guy!

"Dont!" Fake Barbie screeched at the top of her lungs making me jump and freeze on my spot.

"Dont you dare take another step! You'll get mud over the floor! And I just polished it, wipe your shoes en the mat outside!" she ordered dramatically.

I tried not to roll my eyes, I could swear she wasnt the one who had polished the floor, it had probably been the maids that walked by constantly giving me a curious look.

As I wiped the mud off my shoes there was nothing more I wanted to do than walk in the white tiles and leave my muddy footprints all over!

When I thought there was no more mud at all on the bottom of the shoes I stepped inside again and pulled my suitcase, "Leave your stuff here a maid can take them for you," she waved her hand dismissively "we're going to eat dinner, after we've eaten, someone can show you to your room and you can unpack" Rebecca told me before I could open my mouth.

My stomach grumbled at the thought of food so I reluctantly followed her throughout the house leaving my stuff behind, the sound of her high heels clicking was going to give me a headache! From what I knew she didnt work, so why was she dressed as if she was going to a damn party?

I wouldnt be able to walk in those 5 inch high heels! Fake Barbie has what I liked to call, talent. She's talented at being a total snooty bitch, and running, walking, practically jog around in those ridicoulous shoes all the time!

I still remember the times I would visit dad at his old office back home, Rebecca always had high heels on and somehow managed to chew gum and walk at the same time without tripping.

I looked around me silently, the mansion was full of what Im sure is expensive furniture, very expensive easy to brake stuff also. And you want to know the worst thing? Everything was white in here! Everything!

So what did that mean?

It meant that I highly doubted I could eat ice cream and pickles on the living room couch!

"So tell me Alice how are you?" Rebecca asked making me snap my eyes to the back of her head.

"You can call me Ally, and I've been good" I answered looking at all the maids that were walking by all looking busy, huh, how many maids were in this house? They all didnt talk to me and avoided my look.

"You've grown so much since the last time I saw Alice," she replied sounding like she had completely ignored me.

I glared at the back of her head "Yeah, it's been a long year" I mumbled.